0:23 Jughead Jones

// this side of jughead really shocked me

// this side of jughead really shocked me.//

Even the toughest of rumors couldn't break the trust and love you had for Jughead. After all, thanks to him Riverdale could have some peace knowing Jason's killer. After you had given your speech, and convincing the people of your town to be compassionate of Juggie- you and Jughead made your way back to his place. 

"What would I do without you, Y/n l/n." Jughead sighed, as he hugged you from behind. You shuddered as the heat he was radiating off, was too much to bear. You walked a few steps forward to drop your handbag on the couch. 

"After everything we have gone through, I've been dwelling on how bad my life would be, if you weren't by my side- like you have been." You feel your cheeks begin to heat up as a grin overcame you.

"I now realize I love you, Y/n L/n."

Did you hear that correctly? Happy tears brimmed your eyes as you turn facing Juggie, with a curious face. "What?"

"I love you." You were over the moon as he repeated, your now three favorite words.

"I love you too, Jughead Jones." You beam. Jughead let's out a sigh of relief along with a small laugh - he wasted no time in rushing towards your body and hugged you like no tomorrow. You two shared a warm stare and slowly leaned into each other's lips. 

The kiss became a passionate one and a few clothing items were off in a matter of seconds- you even let out a small yelp when Jughead forcefully carried you on top of the counter. 

"I love you." Was continuously being repeated when your lips weren't attached. Before things could go further between both of you, knocks on the front door were heard.

"Who could it be?"