0:50 forbidden

Requested by : Redpomegranatejuice
Note: hello! I write this note specifically to the person that requested this specific imagine: I was supposed to post this on the 3rd of December, however I stopped myself midway through the request, after realizing that I didn't know much about Sweet Pea. I didn't know if he really was all tough and not in some form caring. Therefore, I waited until season two to premiere and although I don't know his story (yet), I know deep down he does care, so here is your long awaited request (redpomegranatejuice) hope you like it!

About/ Forbidden love between a serpent and Riverdale high student

Y/n:

"I don't know what to do, with out him... I am not okay."

"Betty, you were fine without him once, you will be okay without him now. You are strong and determined, you don't need a man to make you realize this." You couldn't stand to see Betty crying over Jughead, it was heartbreaking. You were friends with both of them and knew they were going through a tough time coming to terms with the break up, but you also knew they couldn't be together; their relationship was a lot for them to handle and honestly in your perspective, too forced.

"I am sorry for being such a mess." Betty sobbed, holding your hand and squeezing it, almost like thanking you silently.

"You are not a mess, you are human. It's okay."

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too, B." You smiled gently at your good friend and opened your arms wide, and without a second thought, Betty entered them.

"Oh Betty! I am sorry, I didn't read your text till now." Veronica rushed once she saw her best friend quietly sob into your arms. You gave her a small smile in reassurance and nodded for her to get closer, which she did.

Betty moved away from you and rested her head on Veronica's shoulder.

"What were you busy with? If you don't mind me asking." Betty ushered out, her breathing still uneven.

"Umm I was organizing class schedules for the new kids, they'll be here tomorrow."

"New kids?" You questioned.

"Yeah, the serpents are coming." Veronica smiled innocently.

"Do you know who exactly?"

"Jughead is one of them, right?" Betty whispered, finally calming down.

"Yes, he is one of them. Also, some girl named Tony Topaz, Fangs, Sweet Pea ..." Veronica continued to list names that she had taken note of on her cell phone, but you didn't hear them, your mind had wandered off; just as soon as you heard Toni topaz, your childhood best friend. Of course no one in the north side knew about this, no one at all really knew you.

Toni was your best friend when you were the age of seven, and both of your relatives were in the Southside serpents, for you in specific was your father. However, after a bad car crash, your father left the serpents and alongside your mother, all three of you left the southside - creating a new life in the north side. Your parents managed to fool everyone into believing that you all had moved from another state, and needed a break from so many people, since you were supposed city people. You hadn't seen Toni in the longest, and hoped that she didn't despise you for leaving.

"You okay Y/n?" Veronica questioned, her left eyebrow arching in concern.

"Hm?," you snapped out of it and chuckled," yeah, I am, sorry."