0:09 stay

"Darn it, Jughead forgot his bag here." You mumble as you noticed your boyfriend's bag on your bed. You decided to call him,but he didn't answer.

You
Hey babe, you forgot your bag...I'll be over at Archie's in ten minutes. I love you . x

Without waiting for a response you grab your jacket and his bag, inserting something you'd meant to give him earlier that day. Your walk to the Andrew's house was longer than expected, because you had decided to watch the sunset when you exited your house and you even took pictures to show Jughead since he loves watching the sunset with you.

You walked up the steps and knocked the door, waiting for anyone to open. This time, Mr. Andrews answered the door," Y/n? What are you doing here honey?"

"I came to drop off Jughead's bag he left at my house, may I come in?"

"Of course, he's in the room with Betty, she said they'd be studying."

"That's okay." You smile happily, since you'd not only see your boyfriend but also your best friend (the one person who talked to you when you arrived to Riverdale two years ago). You excitedly ran up the stairs and pushed the door open quickly. However, that happiness in you faded the minute you saw them kissing. He was holding her the way he held you, oh those arms that were your safe place.

"Guys?" You tremble. The two immediately pull apart, regret flashing through their eyes when they focus on you.

"Y/n." Betty gasped.

"Why are you here, baby girl?" Jughead questioned.

"Don't call me that! I came to drop off your stupid bag since you left it at my house, where you were just an hour ago! An hour Jug, how can you be so senseless?!" You throw his bag beneath where you were standing and begin to cry.

"It just occurred." He cried.

"I can't just be your second option. So, Jughead tell me to stay before I run out this bedroom door and exit your life for good. So tell me to stay. Just that one word." You cry harder at the end of your short monologue.

Jughead attempts to get help from Betty but she has her head between her hands, sobbing.

Nothing. Not a word exits his mouth.

"Be good to each other then. I love you Jughead, but I see your heart belongs to someone else, so I am letting you go. Take care of one another, and goodbye. Don't look for me." You mumble walking out the bedroom, and down the stairs.

"What happened up there, kiddo?" Mr.Andrews asked quite concerned.

"Nothing important anymore, can you tell Archie to call me when he gets home?" You are able to smile at the thought that you had your other friends and knowing Veronica she wouldn't want to be friends with Betty anymore, since Betty always denied feelings for Jughead and that's basically lying to a Lodge. ( A/n - this is all my imagination. #b&v )

"Sure thing honey." Mr. Andrews smiled no longer pushing the subject. With that you exit the front door, ready to go home.

A little something to break your hearts :)))

Jughead's POV

Betty kissed my cheek goodbye when Archie came home and asked me to call her later. When Y/n left, both Betty and I cried until she calmed down and confessed her emotions to me. In the moment I couldn't respond. I will admit with so much guilt, I do love Betty, but I also feel something for y/n. As Archie headed towards the shower, I picked up my bag and oddly found a lilac paper neatly folded inside. I grabbed it and immediately noticed the writing once I opened it.

To Juggie (my handsome boyfriend) ,
Almost two years! That's right , In two weeks we will be celebrating our two year anniversary baby . No one bring so much happiness to my life as you. I'm sure the sun even gets jealous of you, because that beautiful smile of yours shines brighter than anything else. In your company, I find love that I have never known before. I can't imagine what my life would be without you. Imagine how it would be to spend the rest of our lives together? You'd wake up every morning to write another best selling novel of yours while I made you (and maybe even our child's) breakfast. Oh how lovely my imagination is...
You have given me so much love and encouragement that I don't think I will be able to return all that to you, ever in a million years. You have been lighting up the dark days I've had and bringing joy to my heart. When I am with you I feel alive and strong, something no one else makes me feel. I am truly blessed to have you as a part of my life, really. When I say 'I love you', I mean every word of it and I hope that you'll allow me to stay long enough to remind you that everyday until your to old to dance with me under the stars or too old to pretend that the fries at Pop's are people.
So cheers to us baby. I love you so much.
Yours,
Y/n

The bathroom door suddenly jerked open and Archie questioned quite angrily," what have you done?!"

//part 2 and finale of the first request made by @-Juggie-//

{vote!}
{comment, your thoughts porfavor *please*}

Have a good day.