0:46 feelings and birthday parties

Requested by: The_Outcast_Writer

Alright so I was asked to please include a specific name, so I will. If bothered by this please feel free to use your own name. :)

"Isabella! Can you please pass me the party hats?" Cheryl pleaded quite frustrated towards her best friend; she and the rest of her friends had organized a party for Jason [let's imagine Jason is a year older than Cheryl, please] and plans had changed when Jason's practice was cancelled last minute.

Isabella complied to what Cheryl asked for, she understood her stress. After all, Cheryl's parents were not always there- even if it was one of their children's birthday.

"Can we do anything else?" Veronica and Betty asked Cheryl, both wearing sympathetic smiles on their faces.

"Betty can you give everyone a party hat and confetti packages? Um.. Veronica, can you call Archie or Jughead and ask them how long till they arrive?"

"Sure." The best friends responded simultaneously.

"Thank you girls. Isabella, can you help me finish up the cake, that is all I will ask from you today."

"Don't worry Cher.. of course I will help." Cheryl sighed in relief and grinned at her best friend, dragging her by the arm into the kitchen.

The pair of girls went straight to work, not allowing any distractions. They made sure the decorations were simple yet still somehow represented Jason well. Isabella mindlessly wrote Jay-Jay followed by a big red heart next to the name, and smiled with her eyes closing in delight just thinking of the blossom boy.

"Oh please Isabella!! Can you not make your love for my dear brother, Jay, any less noticeable?" Cheryl joked, pushing Isabella by the shoulder lightly.

"Sorry." Isabella whispered, she knew she had no chance with the redhead and the fact that she couldn't hide her emotions from anyone about him scared her.

"Sweetheart, there is no need to be sorry. I personally think you two would make the best of couples, if my brother doesn't see that...his loss."

Cheryl's best friend hugged the redhead tightly and mumbled a quick 'thank you'. The sweet moment was interrupted by Veronica, "Archie says they are a minute away. I already told everyone else to get in place."

"I appreciate it, Ronnie." Cheryl muttered with a warm smile, her stress from earlier almost gone.

"The cake is perfect" 'Bella beamed.

"It is, thank you for the help. Now, I will hug my brother and then you come out singing happy birthday while holding the cake. Sounds alright?"

"Yeah.." Isabella breathed out.

Cheryl pat her head and winked, she had a small plan under her sleeves. She would unite her two favorite people together.

"Surprise!!!" Isabella heard the guests yell, alongside Cheryl.

"Oh woah..wow!" Jason laughed.

"Happy birthday dear brother." Cheryl said once everyone went quiet.

"Thank you.. all of you." Jason said as he placed his hand over his chest where his heart is and smiled at the room full of people. He scanned the room quickly with hopes of seeing a certain someone, but his smile faded when he couldn't find her.

Isabella breathed in sharply and allowed herself to exhale slowly before clearing her throat and walking slowly out the kitchen.

"Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday day dear, Jason,

- Jason Blossom grinned real big when his eyes landed on 'Bella, making Cheryl and even betty and veronica smirk-

Happy birthday to youuuu" Isabella's sweet voice made everyone smile warmly and clap, she gripped the tray, that held the cake, tighter when she was right up face-to-face with Jay..

"Thank you beautiful." He whispered as he blew the candles.. his only wish was her, the girl holding the tray with the cake on it.

Isabella felt her cheeks flush as Jason had called her 'beautiful'. Cheryl noticed this and wore a wicked grin on...

*

Everyone was enjoying the party and dancing to the beat of each song that played, however Isabella needed a breath of fresh air.

She headed out the back door and sat on a lawn chair near the pool. Betty noticed and quickly walked towards Cheryl to inform her, Cheryl thanked her and made her way to her brother. Who as a matter of fact was already staring at the back door, he had seen the beautiful girl exit outside.

"Make your move Jay. Do not lose your chance at real love. You guys have something there, truly magnificent, anyone can see it..sense it." Cheryl whispered hugging her brother from the side, ruffling his hair a tad bit.

Jason nodded his sister's way and shook his body, he was suddenly nervous

"It will be okay" he told himself

Jason grabbed the backdoor's handle and twisted it open. He saw Isabella turn her head slightly to see who it was and he noticed her smile at him. Jason closed the door and scurried to sit next to the precious gem, he had strong feelings for.

"Um hey." He started making her chuckle.

"Hello jay-jay"

"Can I tell you something."

"Sure birthday boy." Isabella nudged the redhead who only laughed lightly, his head shaking

[I am going to use Y/n for this small part.. to make it meaningful for you all. ;')]

"Beautiful,
You have made me so incredibly happy since the day I met you, like really met the real raw you. Y/n, you are so darn gorgeous. Not only are you so beautiful on the outside, you are so so so incredible on the inside as well. Your energy and jokes and way of thinking is so outstanding. How did I manage to get so lucky in meeting you? What did I ever do to deserve you. At first I thought my feelings for you were brotherly, but god no, you managed to make me fall for you. I love you. All of you. If only you understood how special you are to me Y/n l/n. I am sorry if I am scaring you. I know I am no good with words when expressing my feelings. I couldn't hide it anymore though, princess."

"Oh Jay-Jay" Isabella [y/n] breathed out happily, tears coating her warm cheeks.

"I love you too. I admire you so much. You have become my everything and it makes me feel so complete. When I am with you I am home. [Insert anything else you would like :)]"

"You do?"

"Yes you dork." Isabella giggled

"Gosh that giggle..." Jason whispered, leaning in slightly, he placed his lips on his love's forehead and held her hand tightly.

Isabella wanted something more, so she leaned her head up slightly and connected their lips together.. they shared such a loving, passionate kiss and it felt so right.

"And my plan worked!! Oh my.. wait... so my best friend is now my sister !!" Cheryl cheered behind you two..

|fin|