0:16 poems for days

//gets chills yo//

Trigger warning- slight depression, no worries nothing traumatic... Remember you are priceless and the world needs someone as bright as you..

In a perfect world, I am happy. I can walk with my head held high through the halls of Riverdale high school; wrapped around the arms of him.
Sadly, the world isn't perfect-nothing is. Not even him.
Either I'm a ghost or he definitely acts as if I were invisible.. I must walk through the halls with my head hung low, prepared to be pushed by somebody that they themselves- are insecure. However, what else can an :introverted, awkward, depressed-girl - expect? Nothing.. I can't expect nothing more-nothing less.

So now these thoughts and memories, may actually be useful, all this depression- all this loneliness, can help me . How? Mr.Reid (criminal minds *squeals like a whale hyena*) , an amazing literature teacher, has asked us to write a poem about pain. Silly? No. I'm tired of people saying everything is all fun and rainbows, no, even 'rainbows' are a 'disgrace' to certain members of this stupid society we live in. We love who we want to love. (A/n: "she's really getting into this." Haha yeah my bad? I just feel like instead of having death drama in this riverdale imagine- I'd like to include real problems that people need to take action and talk about. Also- someone dear to me who inspires me to do what I do ..is a part of the lgbtq community so thank you to that person and just know I am here to support any of you! Cheetos! Sorry I'll stop ..this is longer than any of my imagines)
I decided to let it all out to Mr. Reid , it's not like he'll make us present it, and hopefully I'll finally be good at something.

"Hey weirdo!" One of the many 'I have many insecurities , so I'll take it out on others' jocks laughed.

I turn for a second to see what he possibly could need, only to be met by a paper ball right on my nose. Everyone around him laughed, including the person I'd fallen for.

"Maybe it's time you leave her alone." Jughead , a mysterious yet beautiful person, confronted my abuser. His girlfriend, Betty Cooper, walked towards my side to help me pick up my books that fell when I was surprised from the impact.

"Jughead, butt out."

"No Archie, you changed man, leave Y/n alone -already!" Jughead yelled poking Archie, my abuser, in the chest as he did so. He, the boy that made my insides melt, pushed Jughead softly away and asked him to go.

"We'll leave her alone." He whispered, sort of glaring at Archie - daring him to say otherwise.

"Whatever." Archie scoffed , adjusting his jacket and walking away with the other boys.

"That was so rude." Kevin , the super cool gay best friend (although I can't have the pleasure of calling him that), intervened .

"Yeah , so hashtag - not cool." Veronica Lodge mumbled shaking her head. I hadn't noticed when they had come, but I knew I had to go before I made a fool of myself.

"I'm sorry on behalf of them." Betty said , handing me back my books.

"They make a fool of themselves, pretending as if depression was a one time feeling other than a mental illness. I know what you are going through Y/n, don't be afraid to come to us. We all like you as a person . " Jughead commented with his signature smile.

"Thank you , all of you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go." I whispered, but they heard. After what that group of friends did, I lifted my head up in the halls and smiled- heading towards the yard ; where I'd begin my poem.