0:33 cheater [requested]

Requested by : Fuinnforever05
Request: an imagine where Archie cheats on the reader with Veronica and all the gang know about it except for kevin, since he is the reader's best friend. With a happy ending.

A/n : i hope i do this well

"You are beautiful." Archie whispers to Veronica as she sits down next to him, at the lounge where everyone meets..

"Archie, don't. The rest of the group or y/n, will be here any second now." Veronica warned.

"They don't have to find out." Archie smirks, wrapping his arms around Veronica.

"Find out about what?" Betty says, startling the pair, her own arms around Jugjead's waist.

Veronica quickly shrugs the ginger off of her, and turns to Betty with an innocent smile.

"Nothing." Is her one word reply.

"Nothing?" Jughead questions, cautiously- staring at Archie.

Archie nods and looks away, clearly ashamed.

"Why did you have your arm around someone that isn't your girlfriend then? Does not seem like nothing." Betty continues to pry.

Like deers caught in headlights, Veronica quickly rushes to Betty.

"B, it is not what it seems. Don't worry." Betty gives Veronica a small yet unsure nod. Meanwhile, Archie was moving uneasily on the sofa, due to the way Jughead stared at him .

Before anything else could be said, your laugh mixed with your best friend , Kevin's, laugh fills the room.

"You actually told him that?" You say in between laughs, Kevin trying to shush you. You catch on and stop laughing.

"Hey guys." You greet, with an award winning smile. However, everyone besides kevin, is dead silent to your greeting.

"You can cut the tension in here with a knife." Kevin jokes, which causes everyone to look away.

Veronica sits alongside Betty and Jughead, while you take a seat next to a nervous Archie. Kevin smirks at you two, as he sits on a chair- to which you respond with an eye roll.

"You okay?" You ask your boyfriend, holding his hand on your thigh. He visibly relaxes and only nods. Right on cue, Cheryl enters the lounge.

"Hello Scooby doo gang! Thank you for coming on such short notice, as some of you already know -tomorrow, Saturday, is my cousin- Y/n's birthday. You are all invited to my place, to celebrate. Don't worry it's friends only and my parents are out of town for business- so don't worry- nothing could kill the mood." Cheryl gives you a small gentle smile, you were the only family that cared so of course she appreciated you dearly.

Your friends awed at you both, since the family bond radiated off your faces. Cheryl cleared her throat and told everyone, she was done and leaves the room. Her ginger hair flowing lightly as she walked away.

Archie leans over to kiss your cheek and whispers that tomorrow will be a great day. You squeeze his hand, and smile around the room. Your smile drops when you catch Betty staring at you and Archie... disgusted. What?

"Betty." You mumble.

Betty snaps out of her trance and looks into your eyes, "yeah?"

"Everything alright?" You ask her. She only nods and stands up, exiting the room; Jughead following suit behind.

"That was weird." You mumble awkwardly. Kevin waves his arms around for your attention, once you look at him he says," I will go ask." You give him a grateful sigh.