0:6 Jughead - the real Cinderella

Your point of view :

Cold. That's the only sensation you felt as you sat shivering under the bright stars. Your boyfriend asked you to meet him at the drive in for a surprise. Two hours ago... You hoped he'd be here, so you waited but now you just couldn't no more. With all your might and years threatening to spill, you stand on your feet prepared to leave.

"Y/n, baby!" Jughead Jones the third called out to you.

You turn around with tears burning your cheeks due to how cold your body was. "Don't, you had me waiting here for two hours. It's so cold. I need to go home Jughead."

"Babe." He pleaded approaching you cautiously, wanting nothing more than to wrap you in his arms.

"Why are you so late?" You questioned curiously. Had he been with Betty? You loved that girl to pieces, but ever since you and Jughead became a 'thing', her jealousy was clear as day.

"I wanted to buy you something so I could give it to you here, under this beautiful view. However, I'm horrible with corny things so I asked Archie, and he took me to the mall at the other side of town, so I could buy these..." Juggie pulled his bag in front of him and took out a shoe box .

"Shoes?"

"Sh baby, they aren't just shoes." Before you could even question him, Jughead pulled out a gorgeous pair of cream heels.

"Jugg-"

"My mother always said I'd meet my princess someday and that I'd treat her like my queen. I always believed that was just a fairytale, something unreal. Then, I met you princess. I know today I didn't treat you like a queen, but I hope that in the year of dating, I have. So, now if these pair of heels fit, there will be no doubt your my Cinderella." By the end of his speech, you no longer were crying instead you were beaming, like the sky above.

"Oh Jughead.." He kneeled at your feet and began to take off your shoes. He pulled up your ankle and kissed you there, he then proceeded to slip the first heel on. In a quick second, both heels were on, the heels had fit you perfectly.

"I knew they'd fit you princess."

"Did you check the size of my shoes?" You giggle.

"Shh. Don't ruin the moment."

"Nothing can ruin this. I love you, my prince." You whisper shuddering due to the climate still being cold. Jughead noticed and quickly wrapped you in his strong arms. Your safe place. Home.

"I love you too, princess."