goodbye

3/14/2018
Hello whoever is reading this.
As you may have noticed, the last chapter was very short and possibly confusing?
In case of confusion, yes y/n did leave Riverdale to start a new life... this may seem like just an ordinary imagine, but to me it's something bigger. It's a form of goodbye.

I don't know if any of you who are reading this will actually care or if it will even matter haha, but yes this is good bye.
In less than a month from now, this imagines book will make 1 year of being published on wattpad, time flies - doesn't It? But I realized about a month or two ago, that I was no longer writing for my personal enjoyment, I started to write imagines that weren't showing my full potential. It was to the point where I felt like I just had to update anything to make sure that people didn't hate me or stop reading my book, but I know I shouldn't feel this way.
I'm not blaming anyone at all, this is just simply me growing and maturing as a person and as a "writer".

° Riverdale itself began to push me away, season one was what made me want to start writing imagines, but season two changed my mentality.
》 I feel like the show doesn't know where it's heading or how to keep the suspense, I mean they keep creating these scenes that aren't necessary just to add drama.
》 For example, "dark betty"?? That isn't some kind of cool thing, it's actually portraying how Betty could be mentally ill. Yet it is actually being shown and seen as a type of "kink."
Don't hate me Riverdale fans, please don't. The show simply does not fit my taste anymore and that's fine! I grew out of it and I'm focusing on other things now.
I want to write some original works / books, but I feel like it'll flop. I hope I continue to have your support, you all have made me so happy for almost a year now. Seeing all of you vote and add this to your reading lists makes me happy. I'm sorry that I failed in a way. However I hope you understand that this is what's best, I would hate to keep posting imagines that are not even half good just to make sure I'm updating, that is not fair to any of you.

Remember that you're all worth so much and that I love you all as individuals. I'll continue to be here if any of you ever need a friend :)
Thank you for the memories and for joining the ride, may you all have a wonderful day.
- milly