0:3 Jughead jones

fearˈfir/noun1

fear
ˈfir/
noun
1.
an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.

Scenario: y/n is at home doing her homework when her father arrives wasted as can be and appears to be angry; she immediately hides and texts her brother...

Your point of view

A monster. That's what my dad was, a drunk monster that didn't understand the pain he'd caused on his family. Last time he came home this wasted, I couldn't sleep because my rib cage was bruised, horribly.
"Y/n! Get the the hell over here and prepare my dinner." What caused me to step out of my hiding position wasn't him, it was the sudden burst of the door. He was here, Juggie, my older brother of a two years was finally here.

"She won't be cooking anything for your pathetic ass!"

"Jug-"

"What did you say?" Dad sneered.

"You heard what I said." Jughead stated bluntly, moving his head to the side.

"Did she call you?" My dad didn't even bother to hear jughead's answer before crashing his empty bottle and charging towards me; fist in the air.

Dad changed after mom and jelly bean left, he pleaded me and jughead to stay, but Jughead couldn't take it so he left as well. I had the choice to go too, but my dad was in pain he needed someone who cared and Jughead himself wouldn't have a way to take care of two. So, I stayed. Needless to say... I regret that decision.

I hadn't realized my eyes were closed and that my nails were digging into the palms of my hands, until I felt someone dash in front of me.

"You won't lay a hand on her ever again. I see her at school, do you think I don't notice her bruises? How can you be so cynical!"

"Juggie, stop." I whispered grabbing his shoulders. I couldn't bear the thought of him getting beat.

"Dad, why?" He cried.

"I'm not perfect, god we all know that." My dad sighs opening his fist and dropping onto the couch.

"That is no excuse."

"I'm angry okay? I'm bad for you both. I can't believe how terrible of a father I am."

"Y/n, lets go." Jughead mumbles through his tear soaked face.

"Okay."

"No! Jughead don't take my little girl."

"Dad-"

"Your little girl is my little sister ,Jelly bean, that I haven't seen in so long because of who you've become. When your ready to start over and we can become a family again, contact us."

Feeling good about what I'd said, I ran to my room and packed as much as I could. Smiling at the thought of things changing for the better, I walked back to my brother in the living room.

"-I don't care how guilty you feel, I lost my family due to you. I've had enough of this,dad. Leave us alone and get help. I'm done being a joke to you."

"Y/n!" Dad exclaimed panicked, completely ignoring Juggie.

"No, don't pretend we are cool. Do you understand how much pain you've caused? I have sacrificed it all for you dad, for what? For you to be killing yourself!"

"Prince-"

"Don't dare finish that word, you know that's how I called her." I spit referring to my little sister. I noticed the beast's eyes becoming red with anger, so I grabbed my brother's gentle hand, dragging us out the door.

I had turned the door knob when he spoke again, "Give me a good reason why I shouldn't chase you after you've walked out that door."

"I'm done living with fear." That's all I said to him before walking out into the beautiful sunset with Juggie, finally feeling...alive.

- * -
//Alright so I missed watching episode 8 due to work last Thursday...finally today I was able to sit down and watch it....can I just say I'm so intrigued by everything but what caught my attention was Cole's muscles (: - can't wait for tomorrow's episode (or shall I say today..since it's already 12am) //
P.s:
Hope you enjoyed.