0:54 Playing a character

You smiled as you watched your cast mates smile in front of the camera, you could sense their love for each other from miles away

"Last one before we shoot the last pictures with Y/n." The photographer announced with a deep sigh, he enjoyed working with you, since he was very fond of you just like he was with the rest.

The cast member's smiles dropped as they turned to your direction, seems like just yesterday when they were their on your first interview to introduce you as the new cast member with Jimmy Fallon and now you were leaving. New projects had arised and you took the oppurtunities, luckily for you though you'd have a break from Hollywood for a few months before starting your projects. The producers had already planned to kill off your character to add even more drama to the show in order to increase views, but they were stunned when your agent told them they'd have to make that happen before they anticipated. You knew this was what was best for you as an individuala and as for your career as well, but it saddened you to say goodbye; you've alwasy detested saying goodbye. Luckily, you were able to count on your new besties, Madelaine and Vanessa, to give you the proper advice you needed not just some cheesy pieces of advice. You could of course count on Camila as well, but she was a bit busier than your best friends, plus she was closer to Lili. Lili and you were friends too, but it was a bit awkwqard since Cole began to date her soon after your break up. Ah the break up, another reason as of to why you believed leaving would work out in your favor, you just needed time to focus on yourself and not constantly remind yourself that your first real relationship was in the eye of everyone. 

"Y/n! You look absoluely stunning." Madelaine complimented, her gaze on your (color of choice) dress, making you smile timidly. 

"Thank you, really needed some words of reassurance, I wanted to look decent for my last Riverdale shoot. Also, you are the gorgeous one, M!" you sighed, a smile playing on your lips.

"You are a real life princess Y/n. Let's enjoy this shoot, yeah?" her gaze softened, realization that you wouldn't be getting ready at her trailer anymore after lunch or not going to your favorite shops after work beginning to sink in.

You noticed the look on her face and embraced her, Vanessa coming into view. 

"Alright, both of you, don't make me sad today! I want to enjoy this shoot." she said with a small laugh, holding your hand in hers and lifting you up to approach the rest of the cast for your photographs.

"We all love you Y/n. Let's make the best out of these last pictures all of us together!" Kj cheered as he lightly smacked your arm, he's always been playful with you. He has even said before that you were like his younger (or older) sister, which was special to you. 

You gathered with everyone and looked straight into the camera, your eyes twinkling with joy from all the memories made with this crew and the fans and in the show overall.

Sure, you might not fully know what the future holds, but you knew these friends of yours that you considered family, would be there for you...

"Everyone smile!" 

A/n: so this is sort of like a continuation/ an ending to "talk show"... :')