0:40 birthday[+ship] *requested

Happy Birthday @loverofmusic202

Ship~ I ship you with Jason Blossom [let's imagine he is alive & never dated polly :) ]

It was true when they say that look capture the eye, but that personality catches the heart.
Jason found you beautiful from the inside of that pure heart of yours and from the outside.. your blue eyes were mesmerizing.
Just like him, you had a busy schedule, however you guys always worked through your schedules; always having new & creative ideas on how you would spend your alone time together.
Jason admired you, due to your ambition to help those around you :)
He always did what he could to make sure you were happy, because that is what you deserve & so much more.

{P.s when I read your description I was in awe, you are so inspirational!! Keep up with the hard work }

July 25th
Jason's pov-

Today was the day. It was Lauren's birthday, my angel was brought to Earth on this day. I was beyond grateful that she has been a part of my life for a while now, so of course her birthday was a big day for me.

"Jay, everyone is downstairs. She texted Veronica that she's on her way, you ready?"

I turn to Cheryl with a nervous smile, as I tugged my tie. Cheryl chuckled," why are you so anxious?" She made her way towards me and fixed my tie.

"I hope she likes her surprise." I manage to sigh.

"Lauren is an angel who literally appreciates anything, don't worry."

"Thank you, for being kind and accepting with her." I laugh, hugging my twin sister and leading her downstairs; where all our close friends were.

"What is that supposed to mean?! I'm not a bitch." Cheryl fake gasps. We both give each other knowing looks and burst into fits of laughter.

"Jason, her car just parked!" Reggie warns, making me shut up.

Oh yeah, Lauren thinks we forgot her birthday-because none of us congratulated her during the day (personally it pained me, until I reminded myself I'd make it up to her later) and asked her to join us to study over at my house.

All the lights were turned off and we hid,  waiting for Lauren to enter through the front door.

"Hello?" Her voice ringed through my ears. Jughead turned on the lights, signaling us to jump up and scream, "Happy birthday!"

"Awe, thank you!"

Cheryl ran towards her and embraced her tightly, everyone following except me. I wanted to congratulate her alone.

"Thank you Jason." Lauren smiled sweetly at me once everyone else was done hugging her and handing her gifts.

Hugging her, I whispered," follow me upstairs, I have something for you."

She nodded and made her way upstairs, me following suit behind her.

"Get some golden boy!!" Reggie whistled, Cheryl smacked him on the head and smiled up at me.

Lauren and I entered my room, "can you sit on the bed and close your eyes?" I asked her kindly.

"Okay." She smiled, her red hair falling in front of her face.

I grabbed the neatly wrapped gift box on my desk and placed it on her delicate hands.

"Open your eyes beautiful."

(P.s I wonder if any of you thought I was going to write something dirty...)

"Jay, you didn't have to."

"I wanted to." I swayed back and forth as she peeled off the gift wrap.

"I love it!"

"You do?"

"Of course." Lauren brushed her hand over the sand colored photo album.

"Open it."

Tears pricked her eyes as she skimmed through the occupied parts of the album.

"The first page is the first drawing you gave me on our 6th month anniversary

The second page, has the first image you gave me on my birthday, which is my favorite (the picture is of Lauren and Jason smiling wide at the camera)

The third page has my own picture of you, it's one of you with the kids at our local youth center; I had brought you lunch that day but I had to leave it on your desk because I saw you with that little boy- teaching him to draw. It was a perfect moment."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now you can fill the album with future memories we make." I lift up her chin, she was trying to hide her teary face.

"I adore this gift."

"I adore you. Happy birthday, angel."

"Happy two years together Jason."

Ohhhhhhhhoooooo you did not expect that ending. Hope you liked your ship + imagine Lauren :)