0:08 things end

//part 2 for "the truth sucks" coming soon. x//

Request:
~ can you write a break up imagine with either Archie or Jughead or maybe both? ~
oh my wow . This is my first request, by the lovely @-juggie- , hope I don't disappoint you! (Btw you did request two different imagines, so I still owe you one :)

Archie:
A month. That's how long your boyfriend of almost a year, has been ignoring you. Why? You didn't actually know why. He just ...stopped caring. You were tired of playing games so you put a note inside his locker, asking him to meet you at Pop's . Finally, after finishing an entire plate of fries, you notice Archie walk inside. He immediately spots you and walks your way .
"You needed me?"

"A whole month."

"Y/n." He whispered

"Don't start, please sit down and hear me out." You cut him off. Archie does what you asked him to do and waits for you to begin. That's when you really notice him, he's ...emotionless; his face shows no sign of regret, sadness, or worst of all love.

"You ignored me for a whole month ! Why? Because trust me, it's been killing me inside to see you smile and pretend everything is fine, when my heart slowly is shattering and my brain is crushed just trying to figure out what happened. Did you find someone else? If so, be a man and admit it! I am not your toy, Archie Andrews! I am not an object, you can just use only to disregard it after. I am human! I deserve to be respected, the way I respect you, damn it! How dare you be so selfish? Leaving your girlfriend, alone and partying with who knows who?!" You didn't mean to stop, but you had run out of air...

"Y/n... it is not another girl. Believe me. It's my dad," at the sound of dad,your face softens a tad bit,"his crew left him to work for the Blossom's. He needs me right now, and I can't have distractions.."

Hurt. That's all you feel. "Is that what I am to you? A distraction?"

He stays silent and you nod biting your lip, not wanting to cry in front of him.

"Don't you think I at least deserved a call? To tell me what was going on?" You ask standing up.

"You were the last of my worries. I'm sorry."

"No, you aren't. You know what...this," you signal between the two of you," is over ." You say with tears falling down your soft cheeks. Not wanting to hear or see him, you turn around laughing at how stupid this whole thing went down, and exit Pop's.

Game over Archie Andrews. Game over.

* * *

Copyright © 2017 -milly
All rights reserved

This is part 1 of the request (the first imagine request that is) ; part 2 will be a Jughead break up imagine .

Stay tuned folks.