0:53 Chic (finale)

A/n: here is your requested part 2 [also the finale] for my last imagine based on Chic, my lovely readers. Hope you like it! Don't forget to vote and comment ♡

Jughead had luckily caught up to you in his motorcycle, he kept beeping for you to turn off your engine and park somewhere...god knows how bad a state of mind you were driving in. You parked a few blocks away from your shared place with your brother, and got off your bike in utter frustration, Jughead following suit behind.

"What the hell happened? I go to ask if you girls wanted to take a break from studying and go to Pop's and you end up dashing out of Chic's room, looking like a complete mess may I add. I love you so much Y/n, you are the only sister (/brother) I can protect, so please talk to me." Your twin pleaded, his hands on your shoulders- shaking you so that you could snap out of it.

"It's nothing, just stress. Forget it, J." You answered him, thrashing your arms around, hating having to give people explanations when you obviously were not in the mood to talk.

"Don't tell me to forget it, Y/n, you're crying! Why were you in his room in the first place?"

"Can't we go home?"

"No, you're shaken up, I need you to talk to me here and calm down."

Jughead took a hold of your hand and played with your knuckles, something that put you at ease.

Taking a deep breath you explained what happened, starting from the very beginning...

"So you developed feelings for him, and he rejected them because he believes he isn't good enough?" Jughead questioned, his eyes squinting in the slightest bit.

"Yes..."

"I know I'm no good for Betty, I've known this since the very beginning, but I still care for her and love her - despite knowing it shouldn't be that way. I understand where you and Chic are coming from, but don't be too hard on yourself or him for that matter. He is being cautious of you and your precious heart, he doesn't want you to end up hurting more than you are now Y/n. Come on, let's go home, you need to sleep and think of what you'll do.." Jughead wished he could do more, but he himself was going through a similar situation and he was awful at creating a solution for it.

"Let's just drop it. You're right, I need time." You shook your head and wiped a few tears away, hopping onto your motorcycle.

**

"Oh Y/n! You look terrible." Toni rushed, her lips turning into a slight frown. You were her best friend, so seeing you in the state you were in made her worry.

"Wow, um thanks." You muttered.

"You know I don't mean it in a rude way, it's just that your eyes are puffy and your hair is ruffled all over the place." Toni explained, wrapping her arms around you for a quick second.

"Yeah, I got no sleep."

"Y/n, you skipped school... What do you mean you got no sleep?!"

"I've been up thinking all day and I didn't rest as much as I should have."

"I'm still questioning Jug as of to why he left you all alone here." Toni sighed, sitting on your couch once you allowed her to enter and patted the seat next to her for you to sit down.

"Because he's a good brother." You replied in a "duh" tone sarcastically.

"I guess. Please tell me why you're allowing Chic to have such a power over you. You have to understand that in the long run he is looking out for you, even if he isn't making it seem that way now."