0:47 hate me or kiss me

♡ Happy NEW YEAR'S EVE MY loves or HAPPY New Years (depending where you live)
May this year bring you all nothing but joy! You all deserve the world! MAY YOU ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS!! Love you all, thank you for sticking with me this year.

Requested by : rainbowland75

"Y/n, you can't hide your true feelings any longer. If anything, you are only hurting yourself." Betty sighed, holding my hand in both of her soft hands.

"Jughead can't hide either." Veronica smirked, making me squint my eyes in confusion.

"You guys make it obvious that under all that supposed hate, is love."

"I don't love him and he doesn't love me." I sighed in exasperation, rising off of Betty's bed.

Betty and Veronica shared a look, "you do! Y/n, admit it. You may have a grudge on him for what he did, but that bond and love you had for him isn't gone. You just want to push it back."

"Then allow me to if you are so sure your assumptions are true." I muttered in frustration, this was all so stupid

"I have to go." I said to my friends, and raced down the stairs.

"What? Y/n! Hold on, it seems like it may rain." Veronica yelled from upstairs. I shook my head and said my goodbyes quickly to the Coopers.

I began to walk in the direction of my house... the same direction that lead to his.

I was about three streets away when it began to pour, my phone ringing vigorously...

'Ronnie the daddy' is calling

"Crap Ronnie was right." I turned off my cell phone, not wanting to hear her rant angrily how she was right and that I was so stubborn..blah blah blah

"Y/n?" A familiar voice called not far behind me.

I turned to face who the voice belonged to and groaned,

"Here to make fun of me Jones? Funny how you chose to be here when I didn't need you."

"Y/n.. it is pouring. Stop being so cold.  Allow me to walk you home." Juggie whispered sounding defeated, he caught up to me and raised his umbrella to cover us both.

"Um you don't have to.." I trailed off, looking at the boy walking next to me. God why did he have to be so gorgeous.

"I want to."

We walked together in silence until we finally reached my front porch. I turned once more to fully face him and said, " Thank you."

"No problem y/n." He half smiled, turning away from me and walking away... I stood there for a bit longer, wanting to call out to him, but instead I just  shook my head and wiped my  face; at this point who knew if you were wiping away droplets of rain or tears.

*

"Cheryl, we need you." Betty said in a serious tone, when she approached the redhead's locker alongside V.

"What for ladies?" Cheryl questioned, making the girls smirk.

*

"Glad you all were able to make it to my get together! Riverdale has been so dangerous lately, so I wanted to just have one normal night with all my faves." Cheryl grinned wickedly.

"Cool." Y/n muttered, trying her best to avoid contact of any such from Jughead.

"Let's play a game!" Suggested Veronica.

"Course." Cheryl beamed, "how about seven minutes in heaven?"

"And that is my cue to leave..." y/n spoke up, spinning around and making her way to the front door.

"Great we have our first volunteer!" Cheryl cheered, making y/n scowl.

"Y/n, stay." You heard Archie say. You gave him a weird look but nodded.

"Thank you." You heard Veronica whisper to Archie. Finally you look at Jughead, only to see him all tense.

Cheryl sat you all down and spun the bottle.

It passed: betty

Archie
Cheryl
Veronica
Jughead
Betty
Archie
Veronica
And then slowly the bottle stopped in the direction of none other than Jughead Jones.

Your eyes grew wide and so did Juggie's, but before you could react Veronica and Betty pushed you two into the closet.

You could hear the door lock and everyone outside laughing hysterically.

"This was all planned." Jughead muttered.

"Yeah. Darn you all!!"

"Y/n.. can we talk in a civil manner, Please?"

"I guess, I mean we are in a closet and I feel squished, so I don't want to argue with you."

"I understand that you may not be very fond of me and I am sorry."

"Do you even know why I stopped talking to you?"

"Not really?"

"Great just great.." you huffed. Jughead grabbed your hand and squeezed it,

"Please just tell me what I did wrong so I could fix it."

"You left me when I needed you the most. I lost y/dog's/n and all you said to me was
'Y/n it's just a dog.' And when I began to crumple down you didn't bother to even be there! You, Jughead, of all people should understand that (your dog's name) was so much more than just my pet, when my dad became sick and I almost lost him, he was there. He meant the world to me, so when I lost him my world came crashing down; and the boy that I love didn't even care."

"Y/n, you know how terrible I am with being there for people, especially the ones I love. I always end up not being enough for them. I couldn't be there for you because I was afraid, I was already so broken myself, so how could I help you? Also, you love me?"

"I am sorry for only thinking about myself, I completely looked past you and your dad leaving each other all alone. We both couldn't be there, two broken people can't actually mend each other back.. And yes, Jughead, darn it I love you."

"Y/n L/n, I love you too." He breathed out, grasping you tightly, as if afraid you would disappear into thin air.

"They confessed!!" Veronica yelled in an excited tone, outside the door, making you and Juggie chuckle.

You ignored what was going on at the other side of the door, and wrapped your arms around Jughead's neck, pulling him towards you... not being able to hold back any longer, Juggie closed the space between you both and kissed you passionately.

You had removed his beanie and began to pull his hair, making him groan when the door swung open, revealing a smirking Archie,

"Okay you two, I am happy you guys made up and stuff, but leave the nasty till later. Come enjoy the party!"

Your face became hot and Jughead only laughed it off, securing his arm around your waist.

"I love you." He whispered into your ear

"I love you too." You whispered faintly.

"Jughead, can we borrow our friend for a minute?" Betty asked, obviously trying to hold back a huge smile.

"Of course and also, thank you betty."

Jughead nudged you towards Betty and Veronica, while he walked toward Archie.

"I told you!!!"

"I am so happy for you both!!"

"I swear if he hurts you, I will castrate him!!"

Smiling widely you hug your best friends and mutter a chain of "Thank yous"

"You got your girl, Jug."

"I did, and I couldn't be happier."