0:43 stay pt.2

/ most requested part 2!
P.s this is a little something. I will post a new imagine that will officially mark my return tomorrow//

"What have you done!?"

I sat on the bed in shock, Archie's eyes glaring at my direction. Oh boy if looks could kill.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't give me that little kid crap! You know exactly what you did." In only his shorts, Archie, made his way towards me and asked for the lilac paper. I hesitantly gave it to him and prepared myself for what would happen.

"She loves you Jughead. How dare you do that to her? And with Betty, seriously?"

"Loved."

"Excuse me?"

"She loved me, she probably hates me now."

"If she hated you, she wouldn't have taken the effort to text me and ask if you were alright. She still cares. She wishes you to be happy, even if it isn't with her. In my opinion, she is not losing anything...you are." I bit my lips in frustration and took off my beanie so I could run my fingers through my hair.

"I felt something."

"With betty?" Archie had visibly calmed down, but I knew he was still pissed.

"Yeah."

"You are an idiot."

"I know."

"Explain."

"Betty said she liked me, I like her I guess too."

"And y/n?"

"I love her, but I can't be with her if all I do is hurt her. Also, I now know for a fact that I like someone else. All it took was a darn kiss."

"Y/n saw it all, do you realize how much you hurt her?"

"Yes."

"You are such a jerk."

"I know! Damn it Archie, I know!" I felt like by now I had made myself bald.. I got up from the bed and grabbed my phone.

"What are you doing?"

"What I have to do?"

'Y/n, I am so so sorry for what you saw today. I know I have hurt you. I need time to figure out my life. Sorry to do this to you this way. I didn't want to lose you in this form...'

'Sent'

Archie leaned over my shoulder and slapped my phone to the ground, I could hear a shattering noise.

"I thought you were telling Betty you guys wouldn't work out! Oh no! How dare you? You are crazy Jones.." He grabbed a pillow and turned to me "I am sleeping downstairs, I can't be around you right now because I want to punch you so badly just so you could feel a small snippet of what y/n must be feeling."

I watched as he stormed downstairs and grabbed my phone to see, y/n , had replied.

'Why put yourself in a situation in which you know you could lose me in the first place Jones? "I need time.." I get it. Sorry I was never enough. Goodbye.'

- the rest of the night I cried.
More than I did when mom and jelly bean left...

Archie

"Y/n!"

I watched as my best friend turned around with a smile plastered on her face.

"Hey Archie. Glad you came."

"Are you kidding? Why would I ever miss this event?"

"You have other cool friends."

"You are the coolest!" I grinned, as I heard her laugh finally after five months.

"Next up, y/n l/n!" The announcer spoke.

"Wish me luck!!" Y/n smiled as she grabbed her guitar and went up on stage.

I clapped and whistled as she introduced herself, which caused her to chuckle into the microphone and the crowd, out on the field of Riverdale high.

"You must think that I'm stupid
You must think that I'm a fool
You must think that I'm new to this
But I have seen this all before

I'm never gonna let you close to me
Even though you mean the most to me
'Cause every time I open up, it hurts
So I'm never gonna get too close to you
Even when I mean the most to you
In case you go and leave me in the dirt

But every time you hurt me, the less that I cry
And every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dry
And every time you walk out, the less I love you
Baby, we don't stand a chance, it's sad but it's true -"

I watched with a sad smile as a few tears ran down her cheeks at the end of her performance. She nailed it.

She came down from the stage after a small "thank you" and approached me. However, she stopped dead in her tracks and stared at something past me, a confused and pained expression on her face.

I turned around and there he was...

"Jughead?" Y/n muttered.

"Betty?" I whispered