0:22 Archie

{really huge thank you to my best friend, who helped me write this imagine. We've been sleeping at 2am in the morning just writing. Please excuse any grammar issues. When I have time on my hands again I will edit any imagines necessary}

    I never imagined I'd fall in love with her. Y/n L/n. The girl that would be afraid to participate in class, but yet would have the brightest of answers. I didn't see the shy girl that helps Betty with the blue & gold newspaper because of her passion for writing. I saw the world in her eyes and a soaring fire in her soul, she was breathtaking in many aspects. So how could I have not fallen in love? She is perfectly imperfect. If only I had the ability to fully love her. Show her I care beyond what everyone else sees. If only her mind wasn't blinded by a sheild called Betty and Veronica. Of course there are so many "If only"s in this world to worry about. Yet I still choose to spend my time on those simply because I fear I'll never find someone as perfectly imperfect as her. Speaking of Y/n, I watched as she entered the classroom with a tired expression. However that quickly changed when she noticed Betty and Veronica. That beautiful smile of hers, lit up the entire room, which made me grin. Oh my. She sees my grin. Will she say something? My heart's pounding. Please speak to me. What did I do wrong?? Don't look away. Don't look at them. Normally I can keep it all together, but she is a completely different story. The familiar sound of the bell rings after an hour had passed. Y/n had stopped staring but her friends hadn't. Of course they disliked me- after all I had a terrible reputation. I quickly stuffed all my materials into my backpack, not wanting to be their center of attention any longer. In the process of packing up, my song lyric notebook fell.

"Crap." I muttered bending down to pick it up.

"Hey." It was her, I could easily decipher her angelic voice in a sea of people. What do I say? Maybe if I stay bent down she'll leave... Nope still here. I stood up only to see her eyes. Those  e/c beautiful eyes. I fell into a trance. I thought about her gorgeous h/c , [y/h/t aka your hair texture]  hair, and how she moves it out of her face as she studies a difficult situation. I love the way her lips move as she speaks so passionately. The way her brain  works is even more amazing. I get lost in all these thoughts until I notice her hand waving in front of my face. Oh no. What a fool I just made of myself. My face bloomed red and I walked away.

"Archie! Where are you going."

"Y/n, I have to be somewhere."

"Can't we talk for a minute?"

I stop and turn to stare at her breathing heavily since I basically made her jog in order to catch up to me. "Okay." I reply.

"You were staring at me weirdly today in class. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything is fine." I smile, allowing myself to stare at her small smile a bit longer than necessary.

"Um fine? You know I dont trust that word, Arch."

Arch. Haha. I'm okay. "Y/n, trust me I'm fine. If anything happens I'll make sure to let you know, okay?"

"Okay... I'm still worried though."

Before I could give Y/n a proper answer, Betty approached us both with a cautious expression.

"Why are you talking to her?"

"Betty, I was just catching up with him. There's nothing wrong in that." Y/n defended.

"Y/n, Archie here- has a horrible reputation with girls; I don't want you hurting and neither does V." Betty frowned averting her gaze from her friend to me.

"Betty, I understand if you're still upset about what happened between us-  but you can't stop me from being friends with Y/n again." I say sincerely, the day I basically rejected Betty I lost them both. Her and y/n.

"We don't speak about that." Betty muttered, her anger noticeable.

"Take care Archie." Y/n smiled, pushing herself up in order to hug me quickly. I could feel my cheeks burning again as she let go. Y/n signaled for Betty to accompany her, but Betty shook her head.

"Your crush for her is easily shown. She's too oblivious to notice - stay away from her Archie it's a warning from me and Veronica."

"You can't stop be from chasing after her, Betty, she is something else. When we were friends it was always nice to have her around, but I always thought it was just because of our friendship bond. However, after we stopped talking, I recognized my feelings for her were stronger. You can't take that happiness from me- she's like the last bright star in my universe."

"You two would end up breaking each other's hearts. The minute you guys call it official, you both will have the power to make each other or break each other. I'm not running that risk just because I know how it feels to have your heart broken by Archie Andrews." Betty allowed me to see a small smile before walking away- making her way back to her friends. Back to my safe place–
Y/n.