00:30 Devotion

// #776 in fanfiction?!?! You guys are such perfect beings, thank you really from the bottom of my heart. Writing is something I do for fun but little did I know that i would fall in love with writing imagines for you all. Love you and thank you. Plus I'm in Washington DC, on a school trip, so I'm trying my best to not cry and do a happy dance. -milly\\

//update- I'm back home and I noticed I'm now at #667 in fanfiction?? How?? 21 k reads?!!//

Betty Cooper
Y/n, can you come over? We need to talk.

You
On my way.

"Y/n!" Betty cried once she noticed you enter her room. Confused, you walked closer and opened your arms.

"What's wrong B?"

"It is Jughead."

"What happened?"

Betty sat you down on her bed and looked up into the ceiling, something she did when she wanted to stop her tears. You hold her hand, assuring your best friend that she was not alone .

"He has been ignoring me for days and finally today we talked. It was okay at first until I asked him what was wrong. I let him know, that ignoring me, made me wonder what we were. I messed up, y/n."

"How? You told him the truth, you opened up to him. Something he always told you to do, because he says you're the only person he has ever opened up to, the only one he loves." Betty stares into your eyes and bites her lip, which didn't stop her from closing her fist. You knew what she was doing, and grabbed her hands. Before you could say anything though she continued,
"I told him, you're not the Jughead I fell for, all we do now is argue or hurt one another. Oh if only you saw his face, as if realisation hit him like a truck. He looked down and told me he didn't want to continue hurting me anymore. I asked him, are you breaking up with me? Since his words and tone sounded like he was saying goodbye. He stared away from my eyes and said I just don't want you to be sad anymore, betty. With that he left, he disappeared.  Then during lunch, he was smiling and laughing. I'm not better without him, he's better off without me. Does he really think that losing him, will make me happy? Does he not know, I have lost myself? I lost him, the boy I love. The boy who understands me better than anyone." She realises what she's said, but you only smile, Jughead has known betty longer than you. He knows every detail of her, you knew this from the times you two talked. He was your friend.
However, you didn't know what had happened, he acted normal when you two talked.

"Betty,
You deserve better. Him laughing and pretending it's all okay, could just be his way to deal with heartbreak. Don't quote me on this though. And no, he hasn't texted me or talked to me about this, about you. For sure though, I don't doubt his feelings he had for you. I can't speak as of to how good or bad his decision was or the way he talked to you. He is a confusing and weird guy, and all we can do now is- wait. Give it time B, I'll be here."

By the end of your monologue, betty is allowing her tears to soak her face and her sobs to erupt, you can't bear the sight of seeing her in pain,  so you hug her. You allow your arms to be her safe place. She murmurs a thank you and you simply nod.

"Don't hurt yourself." You plead. Knowing how much this was actually affecting her.

" I won't." She assures.

Ding

You excuse yourself, and let go of your best friend . Taking out your phone you see a bright notification:

Juggie Jones the 3rd
Has messaged you

You look up to see Betty already staring at you, what will you do? Who's side will you be on? What does he have to say to you?

This imagine is personal to me
This is based on true events ., sort of at least
《The real thing is a lot more heartbreaking 》
Once the real situation is settled and "updated",
I will update here {part 2}
Hopefully all goes well.
Thank you for being my happiness.