0:4 #charchie

//I aM ShOoK//

Imagine- you are Cheryl's best friend and you really care for her

Imagine- you are Cheryl's best friend and you really care for her...however when you find out about her crush, you can't support her.

"Oh Y/n." Cheryl, your childhood best friend, sighed happily while sitting next to you.

"What happened Cheryl?" You grin towards your best friend.

"I asked Archie to be my date and he said yes. Then, last night I gifted him a new guitar and even kissed his cheek!" You avert your eyes quickly from your phone towards Cheryl, from the time you've known her, you had never seen Cheryl blush or smile so hard. You had always supported her, but this you couldn't.

"Alright, you need to help me... I want him."

"Cheryl, no." She cocks her head to the side clearly confused.

"What?"

"I won't help you..."

"Why?"

"Because." You stand up from the couch located at the Blossom's living room, not wanting any confrontation.

"Honey buns, you know that does not work for me..."

"I should go-" You start, but are unable to finish because Cheryl yanks your arm and glares at you.

"Why won't you help me!"

"Cher-"

"Tell me now, b*tch!" Of course Cheryl calls everyone whatever she wants, but she had never ever dared call you anything that could hurt you. That ignited a wrath and hurt inside you.

"I love Archie! That's why I won't help you, happy now?" Cheryl's face immediately fell after hearing you, making you feel guilty.

"Honey-"

"Get out of my house."

"Sorry, what?"

"Get out!" Cheryl fumes pushing you out the door forcefully.

You stand outside in the snow ready to leave not looking back, until Cheryl leans into your ear and whispers,"he will be mine."

-
//also I just finished the new episode..the end got me//