0:52 Chic

Requested by: ari-leff

Betty had managed to unite everyone in the student lounge without providing any details besides, "it's important!" So needless to say I was curious and nervous, did something bad happen?

"Betty, you have to stop worrying all of us, tell us what's wrong." Veronica muttered, her eyebrows burrowing in deep concentration. Betty nodded and sat down next to Kevin, he placed his arm over her as if to encourage her to speak.

"With the help of Jughead and his social worker, I was able to find the my long lost brother." Jughead smiled towards Betty as she pulled out her phone, scrolling through her gallery. She clicked on a certain picture and passed it for everyone to see.

"He is gorgeous, but also familiar." Kevin stated, obviously trying to figure out how he remembered him.

"What's his name?" I asked, waiting to get the phone from Archie so that I could see the long lost Cooper sibling.

"Chic." Betty sighed, a content smile plastered on her face. Archie finally passed me betty's phone and my breath caught in my throat.

"He's quite the catch!" Veronica teased, earning odd looks from betty and archie.

"I'm glad I was somehow able to help." Jughead finally spoke up, gazing at betty in a loving manner.

"Good job brother of mine." I chuckled, patting my twin brother on the back.

He gave me a look and shrugged me off, he knew I was teasing him. I still out my tongue and gave betty her phone back.

"He is a Cooper for sure, he's beautiful." I whispered, luckily only Jughead heard making him smirk at me.

"After school, I'm going to go get him. He didn't want to come with me and my mom yesterday, but I'll try today."

"We will be waiting news from you later today then?" Veronica questioned, her arms around Archie.

"Yeah."

*

"I'll be there soon, don't panic!" Jughead pleaded, obviously this was about betty.

"What's wrong?"

"Someone attacked Chic before betty arrived and now he's home, but she's scared." He rushed out, grabbing his serpent jacket..

"I'm going with you, she's my friend." Well more like a sister, due to how close she was to my brother. Jughead nodded, opening the door in a rough manner, barely giving me time to put on my jacket.

We both hopped onto our motorcycles and sped off to the Cooper's place.

*

"Oh jughead!" Betty sighed, hugging my brother tightly and then moving to hug me.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, my parents cleaned him up."

"Can we see him?" Jughead asked her, his arms still around her. I swear these two can't be apart.

"Sure, follow me." Betty moved out of my brother's grasp and walked upstairs, us following behind.

"Chic?" Betty knocked the door to what used to be polly's room.

Soon after the door opened and revealed her gorgeous brother.

"What?"

"This is Jughead and Y/n Jones, they um wanted to meet you."

"Pleasure to finally meet you."

"Hello."

"Um hi, do you guys want to come in?" Chic questioned us, not knowing what to do.

"If it's okay with you." I smiled, he returned the smile and opened his door wider.

*

"Y/n! Here to see Chic?" Betty cheered once she saw me at the other side of her front door.

"Yes." I smiled back, balancing between one leg to the other and gripping the sleeves of my jacket.

She nodded and opened her door wider for me to enter, "does Jughead know?"

"No, well kind of. I told him I'd be here with you to study."

"Again? You know he'll start questioning me even more now!" She joked, a sarcastic scoff leaving her lips.

"Thank you Betts! Love you too!"

"Don't enjoy yourself too much!" She yelled as I ran up to Chic's room.

I rolled my eyes and knocked his door three times gently, he opened his door quickly and enveloped me in a hug.

"Hey there!" He breathed gently onto my neck.

"Hi Chic." I wrapped myself deeper into his arms, enjoying his body heat radiating off on me. He let go of me and led me to his bed, both of us taking a seat with our legs crossed.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, just wanted to see my best friend." I laughed, grasping his hand. Today I'd finally confess how I feel about him.

"Well I have news for you!"

"Spill C!"

"I have left the life of drugs, I finally paid off what I owed and told the dealer I was done."

"I'm glad chic, this is great."

"Well, I couldn't have done it without you Y/n. You helped me and betty did too a little bit. Don't tell her I praised you more than her." He chuckled, his adam's apple entrancing me.

"Don't worry, I won't. I have to tell you something too."

"Alright, what is it? Have you found a boy who fills your interest at school?" He teased, bopping my nose.

"I did find a boy, but not at school." I simply stated. Chic looked at me with an intensity that caused me to look away, my face heating up. He stood up quickly, leaving me stunned and not in a good way.

"It isn't me, right?"

"Why are you raising your voice? What's so wrong about it being you?" I was utterly confused and couldn't really focus on what was going on.

"No! It can't be me. You can't like me."

"Why?" I should be crying, but I couldn't and it pained me.

"I'm a bad influence for you, you can't be with someone like me. Especially with how I work and earn my pay."

"I'm a serpent! Trust me, you aren't a bad influence Chic. About your job... I don't care, I am not one to judge. I like you for you."

"Y/n..." Chic started to shake and tears were spilling from his eyes, making me get up from his bed and approach him carefully

"Let me in Chic." I hugged him tightly, no intention to let him go and he just cried. I felt his finger begin to lift my chin and I sighed in content, he was accepting me.

I felt his lips on mine for a brief moment before he moved away and shrugged me off in a delicate manner.

"Chic?"

"Go y/n, please." He walked to his door and looked at the floor.

"Chic." I pleaded, wanting to touch him, but he shook his head and pushed me gently out of his room. I stood out for a second and he shut the door, locking it.

"Y/n?" Jughead asked, betty right behind him with an apologetic look on her face. You didn't give your brother a second glance before speeding down the stairs and muttering a quick "I will be home."

Jughead ran after you, not being able to see you in pain, leaving behind a very confused Betty.