0:5 how you met

Archie :
  Your dad wanted to leave the city life after a rumor about your family began to circulate, so your parents decided it'd be best to go back to the town they met. Riverdale. Stating that you were nervous was an understatement, since you're socially awkward and meeting new people scared you.
- Finally after finishing unpacking you decide to take a run since that relieves your anxiety. You run to the pace of the wind which oddly this night was extremely quick– lost in thought you don't notice a ginger haired boy exiting his house ready to run as well. Consequently, you bump into him...hard.
"Shoot, sorry." You mumble adjusting yourself, looking up at him. Jesus he was handsome.
"It's fine, um, you're new..right?"
"Yeah."
"What a bad impression I've made, sorry I just didn't recognize you. I would remember a pretty face. Anyways, I'm Archie Andrews." He grins.
"Y/n L/n."  You shyly smile

Cheryl:
Cheryl is your older sister by a year alongside Jason. You guys weren't really close because you always fought for Jason's attention. He was the light of the family. However, after his death you two became inseparable and made a pact that you wouldn't be at ease until his murder was solved... with justice.

Kevin:
You were a drop out from high school, due to financial problems and problems in general with your family.
So, to save yourself from the issues you began to work at Pop's. You never payed much attention to the customers until one day a boy caught your attention. Kevin Keller. He was different, an odd but intriguing different. You talked to him the whole summer before school started (for him), you two had become fairly close over the course of a month. That's why he was comfortable in confessing that he was gay. You were over the moon, you'd always wanted a gay best friend (if you are a guy that likes guys - then you'd always want a guy like him ;) . When school did start, Kevin never forgot you he even introduced you to his other friends . Kevin Keller, that boy had become you're favorite customer ..

Veronica:
You were selected to give the new student for the school year a tour by your principal . You were both nervous and excited, what if he or she become your new friend? You waited at the entrance of the school, growing impatient, until finally a car pulled in front of you. Like a movie, you first saw heels step onto the ground and then out came a pretty yet intimidating girl. Wait. Not just any girl. Veronica Lodge, there were rumors she was the new student due to her dad, but like other rumors you blew them off.

"Hello, I'm y/n, please do meet you." You smile, extending your arm hand out to her for her to shake.

"Oh darling, no need to be that polite, I'm Veronica Lodge, pretty sure you already knew that. Rumors fly." She giggles.

"I don't listen to them, I enjoy paying attention to and hearing the real stories. Ready to get started?"

"I like you already, we'll be bests of friends I'm sure. Lead the way."

Jughead (♡) :
New girl. See you were incredibly proud of your parents accomplishments, but you were annoyed of the constant moving. Finally, you could relax though since Riverdale was the town your parents decided to settle in for a long long time. Now the only worry you had was the new school. Sure, you were used to all the changes but it was still hard to adapt.
– The morning of the first day of school you had woken up late, not a surprise, so you skipped breakfast and your parents had offered to drive you, but you decided on running. When you arrived to the school, the corridors were empty, so empty, you opened your backpack and took out your class sheet. Due to your lack of where everything was located, darn you're stubborn self that didn't want to a tour, you ended up in the wrong room. Inside that room was a raven haired boy, that wore a hat and even though he was looking down you knew he was precious. He must have sensed you because he looked up at you saying, "It is not nice to stare. Do you need help, new girl?"

"Y-yeah." You stumble which he notices and smirks. He shuts off his laptop and walks towards your shaky figure.

"I don't bite."

Betty:
You had become best of friends with Polly Cooper, although she was older than you. However, once she began dating Jason, she left you all alone. You decided to speak with Polly on July 4th since you always ate dinner at her house that day. When you arrived, a white van dashed away and you noticed Betty Cooper, Polly's sister, run out of her house. You never really payed attention to her until now, when she seemed...off.

"Y/n!" She screamed calling you.

"They took her! They took Polly!" You walked towards her confused.
"What?"
"They took her..."
"Why? Who?"
"I don't know.."
"Betty Cooper!" Her dad yelled stepping outside the front porch.
I hugged Betty and whispered an assurance to her that we'd find out what had occurred.

~ in the process, you two became the new best friends

Reggie mantle
Betty Cooper had a hot ginger as her neighbor, meanwhile, you had the one & only- Reggie Mantle. Apart from being neighbors, you also knew Reggie pretty darn well, since you were a Vixen and he was the football team's quarterback.
Sometimes you wondered whether it was a blessing or misfortune in being his neighbor.

Jason-
You were a Cooper and also Jason's best friend. When he told you about possibly liking your sister, you freaked... you loved him and didn't want to lose him - especially to Polly. So one day you decided to surprise him at his place and in front of Cheryl, you confessed your feelings for him.

Sweet Pea-
Your dad was the co-leader of the Southside serpents, and sweet pea was the handsome teen who your dad assigned as your personal "bodyguard". Slowly but surely, you two began to like each other

//i don't know about Betty's :( but let me know if you want more people added. Bye bye guys , today is my birthday !!! I must go celebrate :) //