Chapter 1

The atmosphere was calm and the smell of murky rain was still fresh in the air. What remained of the rain had now turned into small icicles hanging off the few cars in the parking lot. It was dark and extremely cold but that didn't stop Deva from completing her mission. She was set on seeing her master plan to victory.

"Deva I'm not too sure about this," Julia chattered out of nervousness. She had a habit of talking her way out of things in reckless situations.

Deva locked eyes with Julia's dark brown orbs. There was no way Deva was going to let her best friend bail out now. "Yes you do. This douche cheated on you. You want revenge."

Deva was a very head strong and impulsive person yet so was Julia. That was why putting them together was not a good idea. When Julia explained her boyfriend cheated on her Deva was already formulating a devious plan of revenge. She hated Julia's boyfriend from the beginning and couldn't wait for the day to kick him out of their lives.

Julia took a deep breath. "Yes you're right. I'm just freezing my butt off."

"Yeah, me too."

They both scrunched down behind a car. It was a quiet and clean part of town so they had to be careful. They knew getting caught was not an option. It just sucked that the office buildings were equipped with surveillance cameras.

Keith, the cheating boyfriend, was yet again held up at the office. He had no idea Julia knew about his infidelity. That was going to be to their advantage.

Julia stared off towards the building he worked in. "He's probably with some girl now."

"He's the boss. That 'some girl' just wants a raise. Having him out of your life is honestly something to celebrate. Come on. We got some damage to do."

Deva threw the sack of supplies over her shoulder and headed towards his polished Mercedes. He loved his car more than anything and that was why this pay back was so sweet.

Julia pulled out a key from her purse and started her intricate art design on the top of the car's hood. Deva tore the bag of sugar and drained it into his gas tank, laughing hysterically.

Deva then took a step back after puncturing two of his tires. Julia carved numerous words describing the object of a slut all over the car. Deva clapped in approval.

"I think we out did ourselves."

Julia felt a new found glory after getting back at the dirt bag who broke her heart. She couldn't believe she wasted half a year with him.

Deva popped out two bats from her sack and handed Julia one. "Not quite yet."

They both snickered in delight before positioning themselves on either side of the car.

They counted down in sync. "One, two, three."

The windows shattered to a million pieces and the custom detailed paint chipped. The alarm went off immediately. It was loud; there was no way Keith wouldn't hear it.

The dents on the car looked extremely expensive to fix and they were counting on it.

"I'm betting he'll cry." Deva could just imagine it.

Keith was down and out of the building in a matter of seconds. Julia and Deva both grinned ear to ear as he approached.

"What the hell happened here?" His shouted, taking in the view of his damaged car.

"Would you believe us if I said the bat slipped?"

They figured he was too busy holding in his tears to respond to Julia. Keith was gawking at his precious car, dumbfounded.