Chapter 59

Deva woke with a new sense of understanding and purpose. Her mind was never more free and never more conflicted. What did the night really unleash? Jaylyn had connected their thoughts and emotions but was she ready for it? Were Darius and Adamarius ready for it?

What did their future look like now?

Deva felt two warm bodies on both sides of her. She could already sense who was which.

The woods were their playground. They played cat and mouse for most of the night. The moon gave off a beam of exhilarating energy. Yet they ended their fun by retreating to one of they family owned villas on the peek of a cliff. It had a tremendous view of the ocean and was far enough away from wandering neighbors.

Deva opened her eyes as the intense sun poured through the open windows. It was a newly remodeled villa with an open concept to everything. The large master bedroom they were in had the entire north wall facing the ocean made of glass sliding doors. It was currently open to let the cool ocean breezes fill the air.

Deva wanted to lay her head back down again and sleep but her thoughts wouldn't let her. She suddenly felt overwhelmed with anxiety. She crawled out of the king size bed and celebrated not waking them by taking a shower.

She smelt like earth and regretted not showering before going to bed. The house was fully stocked with essentials and clothes. She threw on a simple black dress and snickered watching the brothers still sleeping peacefully in bed, covered in cotton sheets.

Her stomach began to rumble and she wondered what the kitchen might have to satisfy her hunger. Pancakes were the winning choice. Her pancakes came out extremely fluffy and her plates easily became mountains. She figured the boys would wake up hungry. She didn't have the patience to wait for them and ate without them.

She was drinking her coffee and sitting on the counter watching the waves in the distance when she heard them coming into the room. Both brothers walked in shirtless and freshly bathed.

She wasn't sure where to look. She wanted to study them both but it still felt forbidden. How would Darius feel if she tried checking out his brother?

She lowered her head and took more sips of her coffee. Darius stood in front of her, lifted her chin, and kissed her.

"Good morning," he was in an incredibly good mood.

He walked around the counter to grab one of the plates of pancakes Deva prepared for them and went to sit at the table. Then Adamarius approached her and she melted. She was scared. How was she allowed to react to him?

He kissed her softly on the lips. "Good morning." Adamarius then proceeded to grab the other plate and join his brother.

They were both at ease and enjoying each other's company. Yet she could hardly breathe.

Darius sensed her fear. "Deva come here."

Her hands were shaking but she did as he said, sitting across from them.

"I won't stand in the way of your happiness. I saw how it ruined my mother and that's not what I want you to go through. I know you love both of us. That's why I won't make you choose. We're here for you. Neither one of us should be punished for loving you."

She couldn't believe what he was saying. It was like a dream. "How-"

"We'll keep it private for now." Adamarius continued. "We don't need anyone's opinion. This is our family. Our mutual agreement. Everything will go as normally as possible. Alcide doesn't need the confusion either."

It was as though they had already discussed it and agreed.

"Sweetheart," Darius had to pull her out of her trance. "We'll figure this, us, out together. This is just new but we'll make it work please don't worry. Do whatever comes naturally. You're my wife but you're more than that for the both of us. I won't be mad or jealous." He laughed. "At least I'll try not to be."