Chapter 24

Deva woke up with heavy arms cocooned around her. Opening her eyes, she was greeted with a beautifully handsome face that could only belong to the prince of any girl's dream. How could he be real? She was waiting for the day to wake up and realize the vampire world was all just a dream.

She traced the flawless skin of his face taking in his dark brows, perfect sharp nose, and saving the best for last his very inviting pink lips.

Deva tried cautiously getting out of bed but only managed to throw her legs around him. He was glued to her. She wiggled down his body and he stirred only a bit. Deva wondered what he was dreaming about. She decided to add to his unconscious imagination.

She began to lick and suck the beautiful yet masculine curve of his neck. She lifted his shirt barely over his pecks. Her thirsty lips trailed between every crack of his abs. A sexy moan escaped his lips and she wondered if he was finally awake.

She playfully bit his naval and she felt his hands respond by lightly pulling on her hair.

"Good morning," she breathed fumbling with the elastic on his sweatpants.

"For once I can agree."

He flinched as she slid her finger between his boxer and body. His skin was incredibly soft and surprisingly warm. It excited her to have him squirm beneath her.

"Deva?" He didn't have the will power to stop her only question.

She felt his bulge rising high underneath his pants. She placed her mouth over it and pleasurably bit down knowing it would drive him crazy.

"Fuck," Darius tangled her hair into his fist.

Deva met his lips halfway and they melted into a pit of burning fire.

"Wanted to see if you squirm."

"Satisfied?" He bit her bottom lip before drowning her neck with lustrous kisses.

"Yes." Somehow she snuck out of his grasp and rolled out of bed.

She was still in her silk dress; her hair was in a messy cascade.

He wasn't sure how she did it but every time they touched he yearned for more.

He groaned. "Where are you going?" His hoarse voice was stern giving her a glimpse of the future.

He was meticulously raised for the thrown. He was spoiled because just about everything was given to him. She would not let his pampered inclination of thinking the world revolved around him get to his head.

"I need to wash and change."

She could hardly believe she slept in a gown. Deva unzipped the back of her dress and let it slid off her as she headed for his closet. He watched in sadistic turmoil as his sexy girlfriend walked around his room wearing only lace underwear. He had to fight for self-control since his male animosity wanted to throw her back onto his bed and enslave her till she was screaming in pleasure.

She came back out of his closet wearing one of his shirts; looking completely oversized on her.

"Do you have a spare toothbrush I can use?"

His bathroom was larger yet simpler. Black ceramic tiles covered just about every inch of it. A white old fashioned bathtub centered in the middle seemed to be the eye catcher but not the only source of bathing. A glass caged shower was in the far right side of the room next to the double sink vanity.

She washed her face as he searched for a toothbrush. They brushed their teeth at the same time, using the double sinks. Was this a glimpse of their perfect future?