TWO (1/2)

Louis woke up in an unfamiliar bed. He did miss his own bed but I'd had been a long time since he'd slept in it. So he was used to this.

He walked out into the kitchen where Niall and Liam were already eating. "Morning lads" Louis numbered rubbing his eyes. "Louis, do me a favour and go wake Harry up. We have an interview at noon" Liam asked and Louis's omega took over and did exactly as he was told.

Louis lazily walked in to Harry's room and looked at Harry, lying sprawled out on the large bed. Louis absentmindedly drooled a little, admiring his muscular physique. He walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. He grabbed onto Harry's large bicep and gulped. Louis shook him gently; "Harry, you have to wake up now" He spoke softly, still half asleep himself.

Harry grumbles and he pulls Louis down next to him and wraps himself around the omega. Louis was shocked, but he cuddled up into the alphas embrace.

Just as Louis was beginning to drift off, Harry began to growl which awoke Louis instantly. Louis looked up at Harry who was still asleep. He watch as the alphas face scrunched up and suddenly Louis was pulled closer and held tightly. "Mine" he spoke drearily.

"For god's sake." Liam grumbled from the doorway. "He pulled me down! I swear!" Louis tried to defend himself from the alphas annoyed stare. Liam walked over to the bed and pried Louis from Harry's grip, which caused Harry to growl and whimper, still fully asleep. And when Louis was lifted off the bed Harry awoke jumping up, searching frantically around the room.

"You were dreaming Harry." Liam spoke grumpily and Harry looked between the two, his eyes landing on Louis, and he looked away flushing a light pink. "Now get up! We have an interview and our stylists are due over in 20 minutes." Liam demanded.

Liam walked out, leaving Louis to stand by himself, not knowing what to do. "Hi Lou" Harry smiled, his voice was raspy and deep and Louis loved it. "Hey Haz" Louis smiled at the alpha who sat up, letting the white sheet fall to his lower abdomen. Louis tried not to let his eyes widen or let his pants grow tight.

"Well I think I'll go have breakfast now" Louis voice was embarrassingly high pitched. "Lou?" Harry asked just as Louis reached the doorframe. Louis turned around, offering his attention. "I-, can I have some toast? Please?" Harry avoided what he was going to say but Louis wasn't going to question it, he needed to leave the room before his omega caused actions that Louis would be left to fix.

**

Harry was dreaming about himself and Louis taking a stroll in the park they were laughing and holding hand. Sharing kisses and cuddles, they seemed to be in the 1950s. The mood then changed when a by passer began to yell at Louis. Harry grew protective and pulled his omega closer to his chest. "Mine" he warned the alpha, though suddenly he was stuck, he couldn't move and the alpha was dragging Louis away. Harry growled and whimpered, feeling helpless.

He awoke and searched for Louis, before he realised it was just a dream. Liam was next to Louis grumbling something important at him but he was focused on Louis's presence, seeing that he was okay. He felt embarrassed; he didn't know how much the two boys had witnessed.

Harry sat up and Louis was leaving, "Lou?" Harry asked, and Louis turned around. "I-" Being confronted with those beautiful blue eyes made Harry nervous. This wasn't the right time. "-can I have some toast? Please?" Harry decided on asking. Louis nodded with a gentle smile, rushing out of the room. Harry fell backwards on his bed. He wanted so badly to tell Louis how he felt.

He wanted to be with Louis, he honestly believed that they were soul mates. But management wouldn't allow it. It would make them 'less desirable to the fans' therefore lowering the bands success rates.

Harry got up headed to the bathroom; he took his double dose of suppressants and hoped in the shower.

All the boys took a regular dose of suppressants because they were always around fans that would go crazy for them. They needed that extra self-control.

But Harry talked to his doctor and asked for a double dosage prescription, because he found it hard to suppress his feelings around Louis. Harry didn't want to jump Louis out of the blue. Harry knew Louis has had some rough situations in the past. 'The past' being his whole life. He's had alphas chase him his whole life. Being a male omega is rare. And Harry knows Louis doesn't deserve to be treated a similar way by his friends who he trusts. So Harry will continue to take these suppressants; for Louis's sake.

**

When Harry walked out to where the other boys were. And Louis was sitting at the dining table on one of the seats, his chin resting on his knee, his other leg dangles from the chair that was too tall for him. Harry can't help but smile. Louis was sipping on a cup of tea, watching the Loony Tunes that were on the TV. Harry sat next to him and noticed a plate of almost but not quite burnt toast with peanut butter spread across the top. Louis had actually made Harry the toast. Harry's heart beamed at the gesture. "Aw, Lou! You didn't have to" Harry smiled at Louis who blushed at the alphas praise. "I can't let you go hungry" Louis playfully nudged Harrys shoulder.

The boys were watching the cartoons when the door opened and their prep team waltzed in with their equipment ready for the boys.

**

~TO BE CONTINUED~

Side Note:
This was quite a long chapter so I've split it in two. It gets better in the second half :).

PUBLISHED~02/MAY/2017