TWENTY ONE

Harry sat with his elbow on the armrest, his chin resting in his palm, forehead pressed to the cold window of their private plane. Louis had left without saying a word to him; he was worried sick about the omega.

He knew things were going back to the way they were before he confessed his feelings. Management somehow found out that he and Louis were growing closer, and so they doubling his stunts with Taylor. In all honesty Harry wanted to rip them all to shreds.

Louis was acting so distant since Taylor has come back into the picture. And honestly; Harry can't blame him. He promised Louis that he could work it out, and so far he's been neglecting to try and do so.

The plane was about to land and Harry was gathering his things and putting them neatly in his carry-on, wanting nothing more than to get to their hotel as quickly as possible.

Harry sat in the back of the car that was taking them to their hotel, with Liam and Niall. Harry's leg was bouncing in anticipation, when he felt a hand grab his knee, successfully stilling his fidgeting. Harry looked up at Niall who looked unimpressed. "Harry, he's been with Eleanor. He's fine."

Harry couldn't help the growl that formed in the depth of his throat. Niall rolled his eyes with a smirk and let the alpha be.

And it seemed to be just in time too, because the car then pulled up out the back of the hotel, presumable so the boys could get in quietly. None the less, Harry was quick to grab his bags and walk for the door, leaving everyone else behind.

Because right now; no one else mattered. Not when Louis was all alone up there... On second thought, Harry prayed that he was alone up there. By the time the elevator reached the lobby, Liam and Niall had caught up to him. They hoped in the elevator and waited, what felt like an eternity in Harry's eyes, for the darn thing to reach their destination.

Harry heard Liam mumble, "What's his problem?" to Niall, who whispered something back to the alpha and the two were silent after that. Normally Harry would have asked the two about their gossips, but the elevator doors opened and he was out of there before any of them had the time to say anything more.

Harry fumbled to get his key in the slot, for what felt like another eternity, until he finally the door swung open and Harry laid his eyes on a startled Louis curled up in a blanket on the lounge. Harry sighed as he picked up his bags and dropped them on the floor right by the door.

He rushed to sit next to Louis and grabbed both his cheeks "Are you okay? Why did you leave? Are you okay!?" Harry uttered so fast that Louis almost didn't pick up on what he said. "I'm fine Harry." Louis peeled the alphas hands off his face and gave him a judgmental stare.

"Told ya!" Niall shouted from his room. "Wait where's Liam?" Louis asked as he scooted a few inches away from Harry, who was basically on top of him. Harry tried to hide the frown that set on his face by looking down at his lap. "He requested a separate room" Harry mumbled.

Niall came out from his rook in only his briefs; he always has been completely comfortable around the boys. "We think he's got a 'friend', right Hazza?" Niall smirked; but it fell when he saw Harry's face. He let the matter go and walked back into his room.

"Do you mind if I press play?" Louis asked quietly but full of sass and glanced at Harry from the corner of his eye. He looked up at the omega; a kind smile took over his lips. "Only if I can watch too" he sat further back into the lounge. Louis shrugged and pressed play. Harry sighed defeated and sank into the cushion padding.

Louis felt a little bad, but he didn't want to be the weak sad omega anymore. He was going to show Harry that he could live without him. He was going to show everyone that he was strong and didn't need help or protection. There would be no more crying for Louis Tomlinson.

SideNote:
Sorry that it's shorter than normal, but I just wanted to get that last paragraph in to set the story for where I'm wanting it to go.
Also Harry's hair is starting to grow longer at this stage.

PUBLISHED~26/JUL/2017