SEVENTEEN

Harry was the last in the recording booth; he was in there for a while. He was finding it hard to concentrate. He kept looking at Louis. He couldn't believe he had told them about management and Taylor. He knew he was going to get a lecture and a billion questions when they got back to the hotel.

Louis was sat in the waiting room with Liam and Niall. He was in lounge that was right across from Harry. It had been three hours since their coach and the DJ had arrived, essentially ruining his and Harry's big moment. Louis was watching Harrys intently from the lounge. Harry was singing his heart out. He always does. He loves how passionate Harry is about the music. He gives it one hundred percent every time.

He watched the veins in Harrys neck pop out when he had big notes. Harry stopped singing and he looked at Louis, it wasn't until that point, that Louis realised he was subconscious licking his lips. Harry smirked from where he stood on the other side of the wall. Louis felt the edge of his lip pull up and his cheeks pinked. Niall sat down next to Louis, looking between the two; Louis hasn't even noticed his presence. He rolled his eyes; he waited until Harry started singing again to snap his fingers in front of Louis's face. "Lou!" He chuckled as the omega looked around, out of his trance.

"Oh hey, Nialler" Louis smiled as he turned his gaze back the alpha in the recording booth. Niall sighed. He wasn't going to get Louis to look at him but, hopefully he could get him to listen. "I just wanted to ask how you're feeling." Louis only then turned to Niall, knowing it would be rude not to look at him when he was talking.

"I don't know. I think I'm in shock; but I'm mostly happy. Just really happy!" Louis smiled at his feet, and Niall smiled at him. Niall was so glad to see Louis look happy again. "That's good. What are you going to do about El?" He asked carefully. Louis sighed, his smile fading. "I have no idea Niall. I guess I'll just have to see how things go with Harry." He shrugged and Niall nodded.

"Alright guys, you can go home now, I want minimal talking! Rest up for the show tonight, last one in New York!" The vocal coach said before leaving the studio. Harry walked out of the booth and was in the room with the other three. 'Good luck with minimal talking' he thought.

**

The boys filed into the hotel one by one. Liam was last through the door. He sat on the same lounge as Louis and Niall, while Harry sat alone across from them. There was silence for about thirty seconds before Niall spoke up. "What happens now?" He asked no one in particular, he just thought he'd throw it out there, he knew everyone was thinking it. Harry sighed. "I don't know." He dropped his head in his hands. He really didn't.

"Harry?" Louis asked in voice so shy and quiet. Harry lifted his head and looked into the omegas eyes. "Why didn't you tell us sooner?" He asked and Niall and Liam looked at Harry too, curious to find out the answer. "Well, I thought you guys would try to help, I didn't know if it would make things worse. I couldn't let any of you try to be a hero and make things worse."

"We could have helped some way, surely! And that way you and Louis wouldn't have been miserable." Niall said and Louis blushed next to him. Harry smiled fondly at the boy. "Well we all know I don't always make the best choices." Harry chuckled. "We can fix this. We can. We'll find a way" Liam sat back on the lounge, rubbing his chin, looking deep in thought. "Thanks Liam, but I won't sacrifice the band for my feelings. I can't do that to you guys." Harrys smiled faded.

**

The concert went by quickly tonight. The boys felt closer again. They had a much better time than they'd had since they've been in New York. Now that the truth was out, there were no more lies, and the boys felt included again.

Harry and Louis couldn't keep their eyes off each other. They didn't care who saw either. They only cared about how they felt in the moment. Harry even changed the lyrics in little things, to say "I'm in love with LOU, and all HIS little things" though he was subtle enough that probably not many people heard it. But Louis certainly did; and he really appreciated the gesture.

They boys were in the car, on their way back to the hotel they were all talking amongst one another until they got to the hotel. It was really late, so they all headed straight to bed.

They all had their own rooms this time. And Harry lay in his bed staring at the ceiling. Thoughts of what had happened that day running through his mind. He probably wasn't going to sleep any time soon.

After about fifteen minutes, he heard his door creak open and close ever so quietly. No one announced their presence, so it wasn't Niall. He felt the blankets lift and the bed dip on the opposing side. Harry rolled over, still not seeing who it was in the dark, but he had a pretty good guess.

As the body shuffled a little closer to him a toenail scratched his lower leg. "Oops!" Louis's high pitch voice whispered making harry smile widely. "Hi." He chuckled and reached his hand out to cup Louis's cheek, his heart filling up with fondness. "I hope it's okay that I'm in here... I mean, feel free to kick me out, but I couldn't sleep and I kind of just wanted to be with you so I hope you don't mind-" Harry cut off Louis's rambling by pulling his face closer to his and placing smacking their lips together. The kiss was needy and passionate. They didn't want it to stop. Louis's licked at Harry's lip; the alpha moaned and gave him entrance. When they needed to stop for air, they pulled apart only slightly and rested their foreheads together, their noses also touching. Both their faces plastered with smiles.

SideNote:
THREE updates tonight, I was on a roll! Hope you guys like it as much as I do! I'm so happy with how things are turning out.
P.s. The 'hi/oops' bit is killing me 😅❣️

PUBLISHED~18/JUNE/2017