TWELVE

"And who here is single?" The interviewer asked, giving a little shimmy, trying to be flirtatious. "Well uh, we're all single at the moment..." Niall smiled, looking around, the others nodding in agreement.

"Although not for long I hear. At least not for Harry" she smirked, and Harry's mood just fell, this was bound to be coming up, he wished it wasn't this soon. He knew he had to play along.

So he put on his best cheeky smirk and spoke to theground, trying to seem coy.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He uttered. The boys all looked at him. They didn't know anything about this. He was going to be in for it later.

The interviewer kept pressing though. "Oh I think you do Harry. We've all seen you low-key stalk Taylor Swift's Instagram." She winked at the alpha. Harry smirked at the ground shaking his head.

In reality, he was mad. He was mad that he was stuck in this. That he was being threatened. That he wasn't allowed to show who he really loved.

**

"What the hell Harry?"

"What was that about?"

"And why didn't you tell us?"

"Is it true?"

Liam and Niall both questioned one after the other. Harry sighed. He wanted to yell, but they didn't know any better. He sighed, rubbing his temple.

"I'm sorry guys, it caught me off guard too" he sighed. He was sat next to Liam in the car, Louis and Niall behind them. Thought Niall was straining his seat belt, leaning forward. Harry looked at Louis. His head against the window, staring at the streets, his earphones plugged in.

Harry knew Louis would be upset. They were supposed to be best friends. And Harry was acting like a prick towards him. It just hurt too much to be around the omega, too hard to hide his feelings. He wasn't worthy of Louis.

They were headed straight to the venue they were performing at tonight. They had to practice on the new stage, get a feel for it.

As soon as the car stopped, Louis burst out the door, not waiting for anyone. He stormed into the building without instruction. Harry went to run for him but a hand on his shoulder stopped him. It was Niall.

"I've got this." He said as he jogged after the omega. Harry huffed. He grunted and kicked the tyre of the car. "You okay mate?" Liam asked, concern and confusion in his voice. Harry forgot he was there. "I'm. Fine." He spat through gritted teeth before walking to the building, Liam following close behind, as confused as ever.

**

"Louis?" Niall shouted. Louis could hear him, but he didn't respond. He needed a moment to himself.