TEN

The boys were currently at the airport, on their way over to America for their tour. Harry walked alone, ahead of the rest of the boys. He'd been avoiding them for a few days, since he'd had the meeting, Louis most of all.

They walked through the crowds of fans and Niall by Louis's side, who was still hurt and confused. They made their way over to the private jet, and hoped aboard; when inside, they all found their own seats. Louis walked past where Harry sat, looking down on the alpha, who payed him no attention. He sighed and Niall put a hand on his shoulder, knowing he would be disappointed at the ignorance of the alpha.

Louis, Niall and Liam took their seats before the jet took flight. Once in the air, Niall walks to Louis's seat, sitting on arm rest while he and Louis chat. Niall looks to where Harry sits, his laptop out and earphones in.

"Niall what have I done, he's barely talked to me in five days." Louis sulked. Niall sighed. Louis was right, Harry WAS avoiding him and everyone else for that matter and none of them knew why. Niall had nothing to say, so he just sat with Louis, trying to change the topic and make the omega happy.

Meanwhile Harry was looking up articles with him and Taylor. It's crazy that if you like a few photos of someone the opposite sex, it means there's something happening. Harry rolled his eyes, imagining how pleased management probably is right now.

He looked through, at least four articles about it. All saying that he and Taylor were a thing. He stares at his laptop screen, in a daze, wondering what these articles would say if it were him and Louis.

**

The boys landed and LAX, and got to their hotel in good time. They pulled up outside the four seasons, and it was grand. There was marble and gold everywhere with warm lighting and the boys never got used to staying in these lavish places.

They waltzed into the elevator and up to their floor, staying in the deluxe suit, of course. Niall produced wicked smile as he noticed there was only two rooms.

He walked over to the buff alpha and tapped his shoulder. "Liam, I'm feeling really home sick, can I please sleep with you tonight? I need your cuddles!" He pouted, looking into Liam's soft brown eyes. The alpha couldn't say no to the betas plea. "Of course Nialler, like old times" he ruffled the boys blond hair and Niall smiled.

'Part one, check' he spoke internally, walking to Louis, simply grabbing his wrist and pulling him over to where Harry stood. "Niall what's goi'-" Louis stopped himself as they reached the alpha who locked his phone, slipping it into his pocket as he watched the two approached him.

"Well, I'm sleeping with Liam tonight, so I'm sorry to say you two are stuck together for the night. Good? Good. Have fun!" He ran away before the two could answer.

Louis blushed, he half wanted to kill Niall, and half wanted to kiss him. He looked at Harry, who had a smirk, making Louis blush harder.

Harry knew this would make things harder for him. He was having enough of a struggle trying to push Louis out of his mind. He needed to forget his feeling for the omega, for his own sanity.

Though when he caught a glimpse of the blushing omega beside him he couldn't help but internally thank Niall.

**

"Alright boys, marvellous! I'll see you tomorrow after your interview to continue this!" Their vocal coach praised before getting her things and leaving their room. "Would anyone else like some water?" Liam asked heading towards the refrigerator in the kitchen. They all nod their heads and Louis decided to plop down on the couch.

Their lives were so busy, they often cherished the moments where they could sit and do nothing in the hotel room.

Being late afternoon, none of them could be bothered to do much, after their vocal lessons and the flight over. So they found themselves sitting around the TV with their phones out.

**

"Night boys, sleep tight" Liam yawned as he toddled to bed. "Oh wait for me!" Niall jogged behind the alpha, leaving just Harry and Louis in lounge room. Harry turned off the television and put the remote on the coffee table. "You ready for bed Lou?" He asked. He looked down at the omega, who was curled up on the lounge, hugging a pillow; he was so cute without even trying. "Yeah Haz" he let go of his pillow and stretched.

Louis walked into the bedroom, having already brushed his teeth earlier. He opened his suitcase and pulled out his pyjamas. He slipped on his long flannel pants and took off his shirt.

He didn't notice Harry standing in the doorway, staring at the omegas tanned back, the way it arched with two dimples sitting at the bottom of his spine. He subconscious bit his lip.

Harry waited until Louis was pulling the shirt over his head to enter the room. Louis hopped under the covers while harry slid out of his pants and shirt, leaving him in only his briefs.

The two faced each other, comfortable in the silence. "Harry, have I done something wrong?" Louis finally found the courage to ask. Harry's heart sank. "No b-, Louis. I've just-, something-. Well I can't-, don't, really want to talk about it. But you haven't done anything wrong." Harry didn't know how to say, he thought it could be a chance to tell Louis the truth. But he knew Louis would only run to management, trying to get him out of this mess. And it would only make things worse.

He sighed. This was the hardest thing he's ever done. All he wanted right now was to lean in and kiss Louis's thin lips. He wanted to hold the omega and call him his. This was killing Harry. He hated every second of this situation he was trapped in. He regretted going to that meeting.

Side Note:
Hey guys, let me know what you're thinking! 💖

PUBLISHED~11/MAY/2017