TWENTY THREE

Harry sat on his bed, his head in his hands. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't stand the thought of Louis with someone else. Louis was meant for him. They were in love! Surely Louis didn't sleep with someone else. What if they'd mated? Maybe that's why he's so happy. Harry felt his face heat up. There was no worse thought than Louis mated to someone else. No one was better for Louis than Harry was.

They had another interview today, so he could talk to him about it. Surely Louis would be honest with him. He shook off the feeling, he knew he had to get ready, and get the other two ready for that matter. Since Liam is in rut and won't be able to make it, Harry knew he'd have to be the organised one today.

He heard the front door open and he rushed out of his room to see Louis walk in with a Starbucks in his hand, Harry knew then that Louis had been with Eleanor. His fist clenched by his side and he swallowed his snarky comment, knowing he had to be the leader today, and he couldn't cause confrontation.

Louis slid his aviators up onto his head and from the corner of his eye, saw Harry, watching him. "Like what you see?" He smirked and looked over at the alpha, whose expression was unreadable to him. "We've got an interview in an hour, Lou and our stylists will be over in 20 minutes." He spoke and walked over to Niall's room, knocking on the door and delivering the same message.

Louis felt sad; he wasn't going to lie to himself, not being able to cuddle up to Harry, not being able to tell him that he was craving the alphas touch. It was hard not to express these feelings to Harry, but he knew why he was doing it all, and he knows it's for the best.

**

Harry, Louis and Niall all hopped into the car as it pulled up outside their hotel. The boys weren't all that energetic today. Harry was too busy trying to be like Liam, Louis was too busy trying not to be like himself, and Niall had just woken up too early.

When the car pulled up, the boys hopped out onto the path and looked around. There were no fans around since this was an interview/photo shoot for a magazine, and it hadn't been publicised on any social media. Niall looked up at blue sky, watching the clouds float by. All three boys took a second to stand on the street, in front of the hotel and just be in the moment. These little encounters where they weren't being swarmed by fans or paparazzi were rare, so when they came about, the boys all entered their own little state of serenity.

Though, as expected, it didn't last long. They were all cut out of their daydreams by their body guard telling them to go inside. Niall and Harry were walking behind Louis when the guard, who put his hand on the omegas lower back. Louis stiffened, but then heard the low growl that came from Harry's throat, he decided to play along.

He giggled at the bulky man, and looked up at him, catching sight of Niall and Harry in his peripherals. Niall had their lower jaws hanging open in surprise, he looked genuinely shocked, and Harry, well he just looked mad. Very mad.

Though much to Louis's delight, they reached the door before the guard could make any more moves. The three continued inside to the lounged area where the journalists were waiting. Harry stormed over to the water dispenser and Niall walked over to Louis. "What the hell was that?!" Niall asked a hint of anger in his voice. "I was just playing around Niall, what's the big deal?" Louis asked defensively.

"The 'big deal' is that I get what you're doing, but Harry is my friend too. And right now you're treating him like shit, for something that's out of his hands." Niall argued, sounding more upset than angry now. Louis looked down at his feet. Niall was right. Maybe he was taking it too far lately. All he wanted was more respect, to be put first by Harry. But he should be nicer about it. He can still reach his goal without hurting Harry so bad.

Louis couldn't bear to look at Niall. He felt quite ashamed, and then he heard Niall sigh. "Look Lou, like I said, I understand the outcome you're trying to achieve. I just don't agree with your method." Niall started rubbing Louis' back sympathetically, feeling a little bad for getting angry at the omega.

Harry watched from a distance, feeling jealous. He was upset that Louis didn't seem to care anymore. Louis was forgetting him, and that scared him. The last thing he wanted was to lose Louis, the person that meant most to him in this world. He needed to find a way to win back the omega's affection, and on that note, he needed to find a way around his contract. Then he'll be able to be with Louis.

**

"There's so much to talk about, relationship wise, going on in the band" the interviewer spoke excitedly and Harry bowed his head. Well shit. Harry wasn't sure on what to say. He didn't want to bring it all up. "Louis, who's this girl in your life?" The young woman winked at him and Harry tried his hardest not to let his eyes roll into the back of his head. "Eleanor is a great friend of mine. She's great." Louis smiled politely, and they could tell he was sick of the relationship queries also.

"That's Awesome Louis, what about you Harry? How's Taylor?" She pointed her microphone at Harry, who looked over at the other boys. Niall was being polite and looking at Harry, as if he were interested in the question too. And Louis was suddenly very interested in a painting at on the other side of the room, staring at it as if it were the most interesting painting he'd ever seen.

Harry was looking down at his palms. Everything was moving in slow motion. He was thinking about Louis, Taylor and management, the whole situation he has put himself into. Without thinking, his mouth took over. He couldn't stop himself.

"Actually, Taylor and I aren't together anymore."

**
SideNote:
Well, it's been a while. I don't know what to say. I've just had nothing to say.
But I give you this chapter as a peace offering, hope you all enjoy it.
I'm going to try harder to update more regularly. X

PUBLISHED~22/NOV/2017