FIVE

"Another great show lads!" Niall encouraged as the boys exited the stage. "Not bad at all boys. Keep up the good work. I want you all to get a good night's sleep; you have the Billboard awards tomorrow night." One of their managers warned as the boys reached their dressing room.

Niall grabbed Louis arm and pulled him to the other side of the room and sat on a couch, so they could talk in private. Though he made sure to check to see if Harry was watching, and as predicted, he was. Niall smirked.

"What is it Niall?" Louis asked, surprised at the beta's actions. "Louis, please tell me you saw the way Harry looked at you in his WMYB solo?" Niall asked; his face lighting up like a Christmas tree. Louis looked at him, further surprised spreading across his features.

"Louis he was drooling. I kid you not, I'm pretty sure I saw drool" Niall friendly elbowed Louis' side and Louis felt himself blush. "Niall you're seeing things" Louis protested as he looked at Niall who'd pulled out his phone. "Hold on a sec, I'm sure the fans have posted a pic already, they'll have my back" Niall smirked at Louis when he handed over his phone which had Twitter open. Louis gazed upon the screen and stared at the picture:

'Larry Stylinson at California tour'

•'Larry Stylinson at California tour'

Niall took the phone back, retweeting the photo with a smile. "Blurry or not, he is clearing gawking at you!" Niall squeaked. "Ni, he could have been looking past me? Maybe I got in the way?" Louis mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. "Louis, I know you're trying to protect your feelings, but I really think he likes you." Niall grabbed Louis' shoulder giving it a reassuring squeeze. Louis sighed. He wanted Harry to like him, he really did. He just didn't want to get his hopes up.

Niall sighed defeatedly walking back to the other side of their dressing room to join the others, Louis close behind. It seems they interrupted Liam and Harry preparing for an arm wrestle. "Oh yes! C'mon Liam!" Niall ran over, cheering. Louis chuckled "You can do it Hazza!" Louis joined in and Niall counted the down for the alphas.

"Three. Two. One. Go!" Niall yelled and they began to arm wrestle. Their biceps bulged as their muscles kicked in and Louis felt like the room just got hotter.

Harry began to push Liam closer and closer to the table, and Niall looked on horrified. The two had red faces and Liam finally gave in and let his hand smack to the table. "Yes!" Harry stood and shouted with his fists in the air. "Woo-hoo! Yay Harry" Louis put up his palms, expecting to receive a high ten, but instead, he was lifted off the ground and spun around. "Good job" Louis blushed as Harry set him in the ground. Harry smiled shyly at him, "thanks Lou".

Niall rolled his eyes at the two and decided to help Louis out of his soon to be awkward situation.

"My turn!" He held up his arms at Liam, expecting the same gesture from the alpha. "You wish" Liam smirked, rolled his eyes and walked away.