SIX

S/N: (Just imagine Harry's 2014 hair in the photos, thanks lovelies!)

"Louis if you don't get over here right now I'll just put you in a potato sack!" The stressed stylist shouted at the cheeky omega. Though Louis was a shy omega, but he still had his cheeky, sassy, destructive moments. It was just who he was, not even his inner omega could change that.

"C'mon Lacey, you wouldn't ruin your rep just to teach me a lesson" Louis smirked as he sat in his chair ready for his preparation for the Billboard awards.

Lacey ignored the fact that her face reddened in anger and took a deep breath. Louis chuckled in satisfaction, he loved making people squirm. It was a naughty hobby of his.

Harry approached where Louis was sitting from behind and placed his hands on Louis' shoulders. "Now Louis, I hope you're not giving Lace' here a hard time" Harry mock scolds the omega, giving the stylist a wink. Lacey smiles and twirled her hair with her fingers, seduced by Harry's harm.

Louis muttered under his breath and crossed his arms over his chest. Harry was now the one to chuckle in satisfaction. He leant down and hovered aside Louis' ear, "Now, now, Lou-bear. We must behave ourselves, right?" Harry cooed into Louis' ear.

Louis visibly gulped at the alphas, somewhat seductive, command. Louis saw himself blush in the mirror that was in front of him. He noticed Harry looking at him through the mirror also, still at Louis' ear, waiting for an answer. "Y-yes alpha" Louis spoke shakily and his hands griped at the armrests. Harry smirked at the affect he had on the omega. "That's my good boy" he whispered before he walked over to Lou, their hair stylist.

Louis was left to try and compose himself. "Now Louis would you come tr-" Louis cut of Lacey and grabbed the shirt she held out for him to try on. 'Anything to hide my face' Louis thought as he rushed behind the clothes rack.

Louis wished he didn't get so worked up whenever Harry was around. He used to be able to control himself better, but as Harry gets older his alpha gets stronger and Louis's submissive omega takes over.

He knew his friend was only playing around, and Louis probably just embarrassed himself. He tried to shake the feeling as he presented himself to Lacey. "Perfect!" The beta smiled after looking Louis up and down. "Now let's find your suit pants and jacket"

**

The boys pull up to the red carpet, security gets out first and the boys follow, Louis having to walk in the middle, as usual. He didn't mind at the moment though, being a super public event with lots of alphas around.

As they began their walk down the carpet, the lights flashed, capturing the boys every move. The photographers were yelling. All sorts of commands at them, and Louis found it so hard not to comply, even after taking his super strong suppressant that's made especially for famous omegas for occasions such as this.

He felt Harrys hand on his upper arm, guiding him. It was times like this when he thanked the lords he had Alpha friends.

**

They had made their way past the photography section and into the section with reporters, waiting to interview them.

The boys stayed in formation and walked up to reporter after reported. "Hello I'm Hannah from teen vogue, and I'm here with one direction! Now boys, who are you all wearing?" She asked and it was the one question that everyone asked. Louis sighed.

"One Direction everybody! How are you all going?" A beta reporter asked, he was tall and slim; he seemed very flamboyant in Louis' opinion. He wondered if the report was gay.

"Well you all look delicious tonight, if I do say so myself!" He laughed and Louis's suspicions were confirmed. "Now boys, I hear you're nominated for a few awards, are you feeling confident?" He asked directing his microphone toward Liam.

"Well I wouldn't say 'confident', but we're staying hopeful" Liam answered with a humble smile. "Well, I'll be praying for you!" The reporter snickered and Louis cringed. He had nothing against the man, he didn't know him.

He was just very stereotypically gay. Maybe that's why it took Louis so long to realise he was gay. Louis thought that because he didn't fit the stereotype, that meant he wasn't gay. But he knows better now.

"And Louis, you're looking fabulous, who influences your style?" He asked, passing him the mic, taking him out of his thoughts. "Uh, can't say no one really, I just wear what my stylist gives me. And she does do well, thanks for noticing." He smiled politely, passing back the mic.

"Darling, I doubt anyone won't notice, you look De-vine!" The reporter bit his lip whilst looking at Louis, who was blushing at the compliments.

Harry cleared his throat, not liking the beta flirting with Louis so openly; or at all for that matter.

"I think we have to go inside now" Harry bluntly interrupted. "Oh uh, yeah of course. Thank you all for your time, and good luck" announced and gave hugs to Liam and Niall but before he could get to Louis, Harry pulled him away and they walked ahead, not waiting for Niall or Liam.

But the two caught up to them and of course, they asked questions. "Harry, what was that all about? I think you hurt his feelings." Liam asked as he caught up to Harry and Louis.

Louis looked up at Harry, wondering the same thing. "He gave off a bad vibe, I didn't feel good. I didn't want to risk him hurting Louis, who is much more important than his feelings" Harry uttered, his brow scrunched in distaste.

"That or he was jealous" Niall mumbled under his breath, not intending for anyone to hear, but Louis couldn't help but smile at the betas words. 'In my dreams' Louis told himself.

**

The boys had taken their seats. Liam had the aisle seat with Louis next to him, and Niall between Louis and Harry.

They enjoyed the humour given by the hosts and presenters and the performances were entertaining also. They had won an award for top touring artist, which made them all so proud, they did try hard, but they knew they owe it all to their fans for voting. Louis felt so happy and proud.

The four boys heads stared up at the screen presenting the nominations for top group/duo.

Katy Perry was on stage with a skin tight dress, reading the nominees. "And the billboard award for top group/duo goes to..." she paused as she glanced down at the card, "one direction!" She shouted and cheers were heard throughout the venue.

'What makes you beautiful' started to play as the boys all stood hugging each other and making their way to accept their award. Katy congratulated them all with a kiss to the cheek, though Harry got a sneaky lip kiss that he was not expecting.

Liam gave a speech remembering all the people they had to thank. Louis, Niall and Harry would admit, they wouldn't have remembered all those people, so they had to thank Liam for that later.

**

The car ride home consisted of gossip about the show. "I mean, if that dress was any tighter, i think her knockers would of fallen out of-"
"aye, If only man, if only" Niall interrupted Louis making the omega roll his eyes.

Harry was half-heartedly listening to his band mates banter about the show, but he was busy in his own mind.

He wanted to have a meeting with management, as soon as he could. He had a lot on his mind, and he had some things he wanted to change.

PUBLISHED~05/MAY/2017