ELEVEN

While onstage, you wouldn't know that Harry and Louis were acting any different. They could be themselves. Sneaking glances at each other, messing around with the other boys. The way it should be.

Its times like these that the boys were glad they took suppressants. The smells of all the different betas, alphas and omegas alike, would drive them crazy. Liam and Harry in particular, have a hard time when there are sweet smelling omegas around.

So when Harry found out they were doing an album signing today, he thanked the lords he had a double dosage. He felt a little more confident, knowing he wouldn't smell them as much as the others. He felt sorry for Liam.

**

The boys arrived at the venue, being escorted through the back by their body guards. They walked out to the long table accompanied by four chairs. And the fans go crazy as soon as Harry steps out, followed by Niall, Louis then Liam.

They always have to have Louis in the middle, after the incident where Louis sat at the end of the table, and an alpha, picked Louis up, and tried to run off with him. He didn't get very far, he was crash tackled by the security. Louis spent the rest of that signing in between Harry and Zayn, cuddling up to the both of them, shaking, unable to sign anything else.

But that was years ago. Now they knew not to put Louis or Niall even, on the outside. The whole thing was risky, because Harry or Liam could always lose their wits and let their alpha take over, possibly harming someone. But they took their strong suppressants, and were careful about it. They couldn't disappoint the fans.

They took their seats, Louis was excited today. He loved meeting the fans, hearing their praise. He felt like he needed it, since he and Harry, for whatever reason, weren't really speaking. "Hello San Francisco! We can't wait to meet you all!" Liam spoke into the microphone he was handed, he then gave it back and 'Everything about you' started playing over the speaker system. Louis couldn't help but sigh sadly. They had so many love songs on their albums, and the one Louis loved, he couldn't even face.

The fans started making their way up to the stage where the table sat, the lines going on for miles. They really did have the best and most supportive fans. Harry smiled politely as all the girls would come over, taking selfies, presenting copies of their latest album, midnight memories.

"Hi Harry!" a young girl, around 11 or 12, spoke. "Hey cutie! How are you doing today?" He smiled, she was so small and Harry felt the need to get her out of these big crowds, afraid she could get hurt.

She smiled up at him from under her eyelashes, her big blue eyes shining with innocence. "Can I have your autograph please Harry?" She asked quietly, holding out a pen and picture of the four boys. "Of course you can sweet heart! I love your manners" he smiled at the girl who giggled at the alpha.

She wouldn't yet be of age to know if she was an omega, beta or alpha. Harry wished he could go back to those days, when life wasn't so complicated.

Harry signed her picture and leant across the table. "Who's your favourite in the band?" He asked poking her arm. She blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear. "I like Louis the best" she smiled cutely.

Harry smiled, showing his dimple, "he's my favourite to! But don't tell anyone! It's our secret." He winked. She smiled, giggling at the alpha.

"Harry! What have I told you about hogging the pretty girls?!" Niall butted in from next to him, harry rolled his eyes. The girl smiled and shuffled across to Niall. Harry kept glancing at the girl as she moved once more and was across from Louis.

Her eyes glistening with admiration, as she took a photo with him on her pink camera. Louis's eyes crinkled as he spoke to the girl, Harry's heart rate picking up as he watched the two interact.

Harry smiled and talked to the other girls who came up to him, though, he kept checking on the little girl. As she said goodbye to Liam, about to head down the stairs, she turned and met Harrys gaze once more, she waved at the alpha, smiling wide at him.

Harry smiled just as wide, watching her run into an older woman's eyes, showing off her signed picture. Harry smiled gently; he can't wait to have children of his own.

The girls came and went, they all were so different. Some would talk to the band coolly, others were crying. A few even passed out. Then there were other girls who wore low neckline tops, and short skirts with heavy makeup, trying to seduce them. It worked on some of the boys, excluding Louis.

They'd never hook up with such young girls, but there was nothing wrong with shamelessly flirting. Harry felt a nudge from Niall, who was gesturing at a girl, who was bent over the table in front of Liam, her cleavage hanging right in front of him.

Harry leant forward to get a look at Liam's face, he looked obviously flustered, but he was trying to be cool. Niall laughed, but Harry knew Liam was probably trying very hard to keep his self-control.

"Hey love, I'm sorry but you've gotta move down" Louis leant over, her posture having no effect on him. She scoffed and strutted away, leaving Liam trying to regain himself and Louis rolling his eyes.

The lines were getting shorter, only a few more fans left. Louis felt thankful that today, there wasn't any alphas, male or female, that turned up. So he was comfortable the whole time

That was until he saw all the girls trying to flirt with Harry. He was constantly looking over at the girls, twirling their hair and batting their eyes. It made Louis mad. He loved their fans, don't get him wrong. But he felt so jealous when anyone else gave Harry attention.

SideNote:
So this chapter was kind of a filler, I was looking at the description and felt I needed to tie the story to that a little more, so there's that.

WARNING!
-Haylor is coming 😔
-RIP everyone.
-I'm sorry it had to end this way.

PUBLISHED~17/MAY/2017