TWENTY SEVEN

Louis and Harry were in a state of bliss. They loved being able to kiss and hug each other, whenever they could. In fact, when there weren't any cameras around, they could barely keep their hands to themselves. They were currently in the kitchen with Liam and Niall, about only a week and a half had passed since the boys decided to have a public relationship.

Louis was pouring some tea for himself when Harry came up behind him, wrapping his arms around the omegas waist. "Good morning, baby" Harry's voice was low and rough and it never failed to get to Louis in ways he doesn't care to admit. "Hey" Louis bowed his head as he smiled, he was beginning to become embarrassed by how often Harry would make him blush.

"Now, now, you two. Concentrate! We have so much to do; we have another interview today and almost a full day in the studio. We have to get this album finished by New Year's." Liam nagged as he read from his iPad. The alpha was always so bossy; he'd make a great pack leader if circumstances were different.

**

The boys walked information into the studio, their interview had gone well and they were prepared for a full day of singing. Harry had one arm on Louis' hip as he walked behind him, until he got a nudge from Niall, whom he was about to growl at until he saw the beta gesture to an old man in a suit, assumedly from management; so Harry reluctantly slid his hand away from the omega, leaving Louis with the cutest little pout.

Niall was the first in the booth, and by the time he was done, he was happy to fall onto the couch next to Louis and just relax. He reached over and petted Louis' knee, "How are things, Lou? I feel like I haven't had much time with you since you and Harry got together." Niall chuckled, but Louis could hear the hurt in his words, and it sent a pang to the omegas chest.

"I know Niall, and I'm sorry, it's just, it's been amazing with Harry, I haven't wanted to leave his side-" The two turned to look at the booth where Harry was currently singing. Louis' lips parted as he smiled at the man with the blue bandanna on his head. "Have you guys talked about mating?" Niall spoke so casually, it caught Louis off guard. "Oh, uh, I-I, we-, Um-" The omega began to stutter and choke on his words. "Whoa, Louis, hey. Calm down. I'm sorry." Niall shot up out of his sleepy, dazed state and was suddenly very awake. He didn't know his words would gain this reaction from the omega.

The truth was, they hadn't. But Louis knew what he wanted; he wanted Harry, in every way possible. But Harry hadn't mentioned it, and now Louis was worried, should they have talked about this? Louis was only growing older, and he wanted someone to grow old with. "S-should we h-have?" He uttered at Niall who sighed and now regrets asking. "No, Lou. It's something you do at your own pace, there's no 'certain time'. I'm sorry for scaring you, but everything is fine, I promise." Niall smiled at the omega, who'd seemingly calmed down.

Louis was thankful to have Niall, and he had to be sure to make more time for the beta; for him and Harry may not be together if it weren't for Niall. Louis was about to lean in and give Niall a hug, when he saw the betas eyes move from his own, to up above his head. They then proceeded to widen and Niall squealed, "ZAYN!"

Louis's eyes were next to widen, "Zayn?" He mumbled before turning around and seeing Niall and Zayn in an embrace. He then smiled widely and his feet seemed to move before he even told them to. He ran up to the two betas and as Niall let Zayn go, Louis jumped on him with no warning, sending the two of them to the floor.

"ZAYNIE! I've missed you!" Louis began to happy cry, he was overwhelmed and still in shock. "I've missed you too, Louis." Zayn smiled against the omegas shoulder. He felt so good to be seeing everyone again. He and Louis shared a close bond with him and the other boys, so it was good to see the sassy omega again.

Harry walked out of the booth, wondering what the commotion was, and when we saw Louis on the ground with another man on top of him, he was about to lose it, that was until the two looked up at Harry and he realized it was Zayn. "Oh my god. Zayn! What are you doing here?!" Harry laughed happily as he helped the beta off the ground and pulled him into a hug.

The beta was happy that all the boys accepted him with open arms; he'd be lying if he said he wasn't a little worried that they'd be mad at him about him leaving the band, but it just goes to show, that they are brothers, and always will be.

The four of them were in the middle of conversing when they all heard the humming of the missing alpha approaching them from up the hall where their vocal coach had been warming him up to go in the recording booth.

As he reached the waiting room how looked up at the group of boys sitting on the lounges. When Liam stopped in his tracks with a look of shock on his face, Louis, Niall and Harry all expected the two to embrace the way that the three of them previously had.

But when Zayn stood up and neither of them moved, the three bystanders were puzzled. "Zayn?" The alphas features softened. "Liam." Zayn replied, and the two continued to stare at each other in silence.

SideNote:
A few couple of things:
-since Louis took a trip earlier than the other three, they've been in England (Manchester).
-In my story, the alphas and omega go three months between heats and ruts.
**
ALSO:
If you guys like my books, I seriously recommend you read 'elemental love' by isleoftheflightless. I had the pleasure of reading a few chapters before it was published, and I'm obsessed! It's got superpowers and possessive Harry and it's just great, you'd be missing out if you didn't give it a read. ;) x

PUBLISHED~17/DEC/17