THIRTY

Zayn broke away from the hug and looked at Liam' face, he didn't recognize the expression so he was quick to turn around to see what it was Liam was looking at. When he saw Gigi walking over he felt a pang of guilt in his stomach, he knows that Liam had always avoided meeting her; because even though Liam knew that what they had was fake, it was hard seeing your mate flaunted around with another girl.

"Hi guys, I didn't know you'd be here?" Gigi smiled at the other three, "Could say the same thing." Liam gave a fake smile and it was the most passive aggressive thing Harry had ever see him do and he couldn't help but let out a chuckle before Louis slapped his arm with a disapproving glare.

"Gigi, I invited the boys over to hear some of my stuff, I wasn't told you'd be here?" Zayn spoke, ignoring Liam and Harry's actions. "Well I didn't either, not 'till this morning. I got a call saying we're doing a pap walk when you leave." She had her arms crossed against her chest. Probably sensing the vibe Liam was giving off.

Zayn sighed deeply and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Zayn, time for the booth." A voice called from the distance and Gigi walked away, leaving Zayn to lean in and peck Liam's lips, rubbing his arm sympathetically, before walking towards the voice. Liam, apparently having other plans, ran after Zayn, leaving Louis and Harry just standing there, having no idea what to do.

**

The boys could see Zayn from where they were, they were later told that Liam was by the sound desk, which was the closest they'd let him.

Louis and Harry were in the middle of a conversation when Gigi came back in the room, though this time she wasn't alone, she brought Kendall Jenner with her. Louis was looked up at the two girls, feeling a little intimidated, they were so beautiful and tall, he was trying not to gawk at the two. Though he didn't expect them to walk right up to where he and Harry sat.

"Mind if we sit here?” Gigi asked gesturing toward the lounge, "of course not" Harry smiled and Louis let out a huff, falling back into the seat. Knowing he couldn't really talk with Harry anymore.

Though Louis being Louis, only lasted about thirty seconds before he had to be talking to someone. So he turned to his left and started up conversation with Gigi. And as soon as he did, Kendall stood up and walked over to the other side of Harry. "Hi Harry" she smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear, looking at him through her long eyelashes. Harry gave her a dimpled smile and they began to converse themselves.

Louis felt like smacking him over the head, she was obviously flirting with him, and he was oblivious, and with his natural charm, Kendall probably thought he was flirting back. Louis felt sick, at this stage he was halfheartedly listening to Gigi, staring past her head, at the back of Harry's, seeing the way Kendall was flashing a smile with that glint in her eyes, he wanted to throw daggers at her.

Louis lost it when she leant in and put grabbed Harry's bicep, throwing her head back in laughter. He simply stood up and stormed away. He hated creating a scene like this, but he couldn't sit there and witness that any longer, he'd make himself sick. He would have to go apologize to Gigi for leaving her so abruptly.

He found the men's bathroom and slammed the door open. He stomped over to the vanity, looking up at himself in the mirror, his face was literally red. He was fuming, the jealousy sitting in his stomach was sizzling. He turned on the tap and cupped the water before splashing it onto his face, trying to calm himself down.

The door swung open with and Louis knew who it was. "Lou, you scared me, I didn't know where you were!?" Harry spoke sounding genuine, and it shouldn't have made Louis more mad, but it did. "Oh you poor thing. Well I know where you were! Basking in the attention of supermodel bimbo back there!" Louis spat, not caring how loud he was being. He was enraged and his mind was clouded.

"What?" Harry had a puzzled look on his face  and walked closer to Louis. "Oh honestly, Harry. She was all over you, don't tell me you're that daft!" He yelled. And Harry tried taking another step closer before Louis placed his hands on the alphas chest, shoving him away. "Fuck off, Harry. I don't want to hear it." Louis felt the tears brim his eyes.

And he though Harry was going to walk away. He though things were going to go right back to the way they were. He and his hot head just ruined everything. And that's why he was so shocked when Harry grabbed Louis' biceps and shoved him back into the wall. He pushed his whole body up against the omegas smaller one and leant down to Louis' ear.

"I will not leave. I will never leave you again. You can push me away all you like, Louis. But I'm not leaving." He spoke in a low voice that had Louis weak at the knees. "And if you ever, push me like that again, I will punish you." He bit onto Louis earlobe and sucked on it harshly. When Louis let out a small moan, Harry felt a sensation in his body and he moved down to the omegas neck, picking up some skin in his teeth and sucking on it. Louis was withering in his grip, Harry brought himself to stop sucking on Louis' neck, licking a long strip over the forming purple bruise.

He let go of Louis whole body and took a step back, he brought his hands up to Louis cheeks, whipping away the tear streaks. He held his omegas face I his hands. "I love you Louis. Only you." He looked deep into his blue eyes and wasted no more time, leaving in and giving Louis a tender kiss.