THIRTY FOUR

Days later the boys and management had come to an agreement. The boys would be going on an 18 month hiatus. Though the boys had other idea, if they could put off 'going back' for two years, their contracts will have expired and they could sign with different managements, leaving Louis, Harry, Liam and even Zayn able to be together without consequence.

And now they were all at the airport getting ready to set off in their different directions. Zayn and Liam were visiting their families together, they would finally break the news that they were together. And they all shared a few hugs and tears. "This isn't goodbye, its 'see you later'" Liam whispered into Louis ear as the omega let his tears fall.

And then it was Niall's turn to board the plane. Louis was sobbing at this point. So the omega and beta cried into one another's chest as the clung to each other. "Last call for flight to 283 to Ireland" They heard over the sound system and that's when Harry stepped in to tear the two apart. "Promise we'll Skype every couple of days" Niall cried and Louis simply nodded into Harry's chest, thankful for the alphas strong arms embracing him. "That's if Harry's not all over you every second of the day" Niall added with a wink and a sad chuckle. Louis laughed and Harry replied, "I'll give you five minutes" with a smirk.

Louis insisted they go to the window to watch Niall's plane take off and they waved, knowing Niall would be waving back at them. Louis turned to face the alpha, "What now?" He asked, and harry shook his head fondly at the omega, they'd talked about where they would go first, and all they knew is that they wanted to go together.

"Well, I have a few plans before we catch our flight actually." Harry wrapped his arm around Louis' waist and they started walking to the other end of the airport. "Really? What sort of plans?" Louis asked, looking up into Harry's eyes, the alpha hated to see the red puffiness of his omegas eyes from crying, but he could see the glint of adventure in there too. "Secret plans." Harry kissed Louis' forehead before security made their way over to escort them to their plane.

**

Louis was asleep on the plane while Harry was on his laptop. Their first class seats allowed them plenty of room to lie down and relax; though it wasn't long before Louis softly shaken awake by Harry who was pushed back his fringe as his eyes fluttered open.

"Louis, look out the window." So Louis as up and rubbed his eyes before leaning to look out the plane window; he was in awe of the sight below him. Crystal clear water splashed up against the white sand. And what looked like little brown dots from up where we was, were bungalows near the shore.

"Where are we Harry?" Louis asked, his voice holding equal excitement and confusion. "Welcome to Bora Bora, Lou." Harry smiled as Louis eyes widened. "Harry! A-are you serious?! I've always wanted to go there" Louis smiled and Harry smiled back equally as wide. "I know babe, and that's why we're here" They leaned in and share a small kiss, and Louis whispered "thank you"

**

"So how long are we here for?" Louis asked while he started out the window of the car driving through the streets of Bora Bora. "Well, just overnight. I wanted one last day in the sun before we go back to England"

They arrived at the beach, and Harry headed to the service cabin to grab their room key. Louis stood outside the cabin and watched the waves crash to the white sand. He loved the warm weather and was so glad Harry brought him here. He closed his eyes as he felt a breeze caress his cheeks. "May I help you, sir?" Louis eyes shot open in surprise and they rested upon the bronzed uniformed man with sun bleached hair and bright blue eyes. "Oh. No thanks. Just enjoying the view" Louis smiled politely and turned back toward the beach. "Oh, so am I" Louis looked back over at the man, thinking he probably misheard what he said.

"Excuse me?" Louis asked, taking a step backwards. "I live in a beautiful place, I agree." He smiled, and Louis breathed out a sigh of relief. "What makes it better is when gorgeous omegas like you come to visit" He took a step closer, reaching out to stroke the arm of the omega whose discomfort was growing at a fast pace. "What's nicer is when I can take my boyfriend out and scumbags like you keep your hands to yourself!" They both looked to see Harry walking over with their bags and room key, looking extremely displeased.

The handsy stranger took a step back and bowed his head. Louis took his bag, "Let's go to the room!" Louis cheered and Harry's softened at the excited tone in the omegas voice. He placed his possessive hand on Louis' lower back and directed them in the direction of the cabin. Harry made sure to look back and give the employee a death stare while tightening his grip on Louis' hip.

They made their way over to the wharf that led to their little bungalow that rested on stilts above the water. Louis looked down at the crystal clear water with large school of fish swimming through the currant. They came up to one of the more secluded estates and as soon as Harry unlocked the door, Louis bolted through. Feel like a child full of excitement rushing to see the whole house. Harry shook his head with a fond smile, they literally travel all over the world for their job and Louis still gets so excited.

((TBC))

SideNote:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100K!

Confession:
I've had the final two chapters written up for a few days but I wanted to wait, I'm currently at 99.7k and I'm waiting, so thank you all so much for reading, and here's a treat for you! :) xo

PUBLISHED~08/APR/2018