THREE

The boys woke up in the hotel room. Louis yawned and rolled over. He flinched at the sound that woke him up. He remembered Niall was in his room, he looked over at the other double bed. The whole left side of Niall's body draped over the bed. He was snoring mess, with ruffled hair and drool on his pillow.

Louis rolls over curling the pillow over his ears, trying to block out the betas snoring. "For god sake, Niall!" Harry grumbles angrily walking into the room making Louis jolt, sitting up and yelping in fright.

Harry's eyes widened as he heard the omega in distress. "Jesus Harry, you scared me!" Louis held his chest and sighed of relief. "Oh, Lou! I'm so sorry; I can't sleep because of his damn snoring!" Harry gestured at Niall who wasn't fazed by Harry's yelling. "I hear ya. I can't sleep either." Louis looked at the alarm clock, it was 4:45AM, and he sighed in defeat. Louis knew he wasn't going back to sleep tonight/this morning.

Harry walked over and sat next to Louis. The two were laughing and chatting about anything and everything. Suddenly Liam came waking in. "It's time- oh?" He looked shocked seeing Harry and Louis already up. Liam cleared his throat. "Um, it's time to get up" he spoke sternly and Harry rolled his eyes. Liam walked over to Niall's bed and woke him up.

"Thanks for staying with me Harry. I love talking you" Louis smiled avoiding making eye contact. Though Harry grabbed his chin between his thumb and index finger, pulling Louis neck up and staring into his blue eyes. Harry loved the way they glistened in the sunrise that seeped through the curtains. He saw something deep in Louis' eyes. He was searching for answers when he was interrupted. "Come on you two" Liam snapped his fingers as we walked out.

Louis blushed as Harry took back his hand. Harry stood off the bed and went to walk away but stopped himself. "I do too Louis" Harry finally replied and Louis smiled big watching Harry walk out. "What's got you smiling like that? Huh?" Niall smirked, cooing and Louis blushed.

**

Louis, Harry and Niall all sat at the table having some room service breakfast when Liam got off the phone. "We don't have anything on tonight until our concert" Liam says looking dumfounded. This would be one of the first days in a long time that the boys wouldn't be doing anything like an interview or something like that during the day.

"Sick! I'm going out for some golf!" Niall stood excitedly and went to his and Louis room, preparing for his day. Liam sits on the lounge with the two boys. He stares at the ceiling and wonders what he can do with these free hours that have been given to him. Niall walked out of the room in his golf attire. "I've made some calls, and I'm set. See you all tonight!" Niall waves and reached for the door but was interrupted. "You have to be back here at 6pm Niall!" Liam commanded. "I mean it!" Liam gets out before the door closes and Niall was running down the hallway smiling widely.

Louis the gets up and goes to his room with Harry watching his every step. He closes the door to get dressed. Harry turns to Liam who is engaged by the screen of his phone. "What will you be doing today Liam?" Harry asked curiously. "Well, I am going to meet up with some friends while we're so close to home." Liam replied half-heartedly, still typing on his phone. Harry just nods and glances ahead of himself.

Louis walked out of the room in some sweat pants and a baggy shirt that sat at his mid-thigh, making the small omega look even smaller. Harry's lips tugged at the sight of Louis, and he averted his sight to his lap to hide the tender smile and slight crimson cheeks from the two boys. "You look cute Louis" Liam smiled up and Louis blushed. Harrys smiled slid off his face and he looked at Liam, his facial features switched from tender, to displeased. "Thanks Liam, It's uh, its actually Harry's shirt." Louis smiled shyly playing with the hem of the oversized shirt. Harry's smile returned to his face as recognised the now familiar shirt that hung so large on the omega.

Pride filled Harry as he just now decided that he would abolish Louis' closet and he would only wear Harry's clothes from now on. "I hope that's okay Harry, I just picked it out of my bag and it's so comfortable. I don't know how it got there, you can have it back if you want." Louis' speech quickened as his nerves grew. "Keep it Lou, it looks better on you than it ever did on me" Harry smiled with admiration and Louis lowered his head trying to hide his blush.

"Well lads, I'm going out to brunch. I don't care where you two go, as long as you come back safely at six o'clock at the very latest" Liam came out of his room fully dressed and ready, making both Harry and Louis wonder how they hadn't noticed Liam leave in the first place. Liam reached for the door handle but came to a holt and turned to look at Louis. "And Louis, I think it's best if you have an alpha with you if you go out. So if Harry has plans, find another alpha" Liam nodded to himself, having said what he needed to. He then opened the door, and left the two boys in the hotel room. A smile made its way to his face as he made his way to the lobby and his date was awaiting him. "Hello beautiful" He smiled.

**

"So, what will you be doing today? I plan on staying here, watching some movies and relaxing." Louis sat next to Harry on the lounge, awaiting his answer. "Well, I think that sounds lovely. May I join you Louis Tomlinson?" Harry stood in front of the small boy and bowed down, asking for Louis's hand, as if asking for a dance. "Yes you may, Harry styles." Louis smiled as he stood and placed his hand in Harrys. Harry just picked him up twirled him around, causing fits of giggles to emerge from the omega as his legs frail about. Harry laughed and gently put Louis back down. "I'll get the popcorn and you pick the movie" Louis spoke making his way to the kitchen. Harry first went to his own room, putting on some of his own sweat pants, but forgetting about the shirt, mostly to try and impress Louis, but also because-, well no. Just to impress Louis.

Harry started searching through the romance category on Netflix and finally settled on 27 dresses, a rom com he knew Louis liked. When the microwave beeped, indicating that the popcorn was done. Louis made his way over to the lounge where Harry sat shirtless; Louis gulped silently and gave Harry the bowl as he sat down. He looked at the TV screen and saw one of his favourite movies displayed. He looked up at harry and smiled and Harry smiled down upon the small omega. Louis placed his head on the alphas chest and they cuddles through the film.

Harry look down at Louis legs that intertwined with his own. He smiled to himself, and he knew there was nothing better he could be doing with his spare time.

PUBLISHED~ 03/MAY/2017