TWO (2/2)

Harry averted his eyes from the car window; he looked around to see how the others were keeping occupied on this trip to their interview

Niall and Louis were watching a YouTube video, whilst Liam was on the phone to management. Harry looked at Liam and wondered why he was always so uptight. He remembers shy Liam from x-factor and wonders how he went through such a drastic change. He roams his memory for a while but it doesn't take him long to dawn on the answer. Liam's father had passed away just six months ago. Harry knew Liam's father was a man of business and the leader of his pack. Liam was probably trying to make his father proud. Harry absentmindedly gave Liam a friendly pat on the back. Liam just looked at Harry confused. Harry was proud of Liam and the way he never let the boys down. He doesn't know what their band would be like without Liam's organisation keeping them together.

The car come to a halt and they knew that they'd arrived at the studio where they're about to film their interview. They step out of the car one by one. Louis hopes out second after Liam and before Harry. Louis only gets three meters away from the car when a photographer grabs Louis and pulls him to his chest. He takes a big sniff at Louis's neck and grabs his bum. Louis whimpers at the alphas actions and Harry doesn't let it go on for much longer before he punches the photographer in the face, knocking him off his feet and to the floor.

He picked Louis up and held him to his chest stroking his fingers through his feathery hair, trying to calm the shaken omega. Harry pushed past Liam, not meaning to be rude, but the alpha needed to put Louis down to and make sure he was okay.

So when Harry got inside that's exactly what he did. He walks into an empty room and placed Louis ever so gently on the couch. "Louis, are you okay?" Harry bent down to the omegas height. "I'm not great but I'm not surprised" Harry felt his heart break at the omegas words.

"Louis; I'm so sorry. You don't deserve to be treated like that. I wish there was something I could do" Harry furrowed his brows keeping his eyes on the ground in disappointment.

"Harry you don't have to apologise. I'm used to it now. It's been this way my whole life. And you have been the best thing that has happened in my life Harry. So please don't apologise." Louis told Harry who turned his gaze from the ground to Louis' eyes. "What d-" Harry was interrupted by the other boys and other people coming into the room. "Louis, are you okay?" Niall ran to Louis' side and Harry stood up and moved out of the way for the others to comfort Louis.

As much as he wanted to growl at Niall and be possessive, he had no right. So he stood back and thought about what Louis meant when he told Harry that HE was the highlight of Louis' life. He wished he'd got the chance to ask, but there's nothing he can do now. He wonders if Louis meant it the way Harry wishes he'd meant it.

**

Louis watched as Harry walked away dejectedly and he wondered if maybe that wasn't the right thing to say. But Louis felt so vulnerable he couldn't help himself. He meant every word. After he had been pulled in to Harry's embrace this morning, Louis loved the feeling of being in Harry's arms. And now; he wants more. He always has, but now, he felt like things were changing. Though he wasn't positive that Harry felt the same way.

He was only sleeping when it happened, maybe he didn't even know it was Louis? And maybe he was just being protective in a friendly way when he helped Louis just now. Louis sighed, he was so confused. He wished he had the freedom to tell Harry how he felt. He wanted to have a relationship with him so bad. It just felt right with Harry. Louis wanted to cry, but he couldn't bring himself to, not in front of all these people.

"Ok boys, are you ready?" Steve from management asked. They all nodded and made their way to where they needed to be. Niall had his arm slung around the omega. And Louis loves Niall; he really does, but couldn't help but wish it was Harry.