TWENTY SIX

After their long talk about everything, Harry lent over and kissed Louis, a slow and passionate kiss that gave the both of them butterflies. They stayed up most of the night talking, feeling like they has so much to catch up on since they'd drifted apart. And unlike Niall had anticipated, they feel asleep on the couch, Louis curled up in Harry's arms.

Louis was the first of the two to wake up. His soft eyes fluttered open with the sunlight sitting upon them that shone through the inches of exposed window through the curtained window. When Louis tried to move over, then he felt Harry's arm tighten around his waist. Dragging the omega further into his chest. Reminding Louis that even in his sleep, Harry was stronger than him. The omega gave up, he pulled his phone off the bedside table and opened the twitter app.

There was still a lot of 'Haylor' talk going on, even after a week, the omega sighed. There was no way he and Harry would be able to have a private relationship, or as private as they could get as A-list celebrities, when there was still so much fuss about Harry and Taylor. He wanted to be with Harry though, if they didn't start something now, while the timing was right, they may never have the same chance.

Louis put down his phone and rolled over to be facing Harry. He smiled as he admired his face, looking so peaceful in his slumber. Louis was so relaxed in this moment; with just him and Harry. Who just now started to wake up, and with one eye fluttering open and catching a glimpse of the omega in front of him, he smiled. "Morning, Harry" Louis smiled softly at the alpha who rolled onto his back, pulling Louis into his side, so that he could lay his head and Harry's chest.

"How did you sleep, my love?" He grumbled in his half-asleep morning voice, which may or may not have turned Louis on... But that's not important. "I slept great Hazzy. What about you?" Louis replied and started tracing Harry's butterfly tattoo, running his finger over every detail, almost causing Harry to fall back asleep. "Mm" was all the Harry could get out. Louis smiled at up at him, for about all of two seconds before he remembered his earlier thoughts.

"Harry. I want to talk to you about, us..." The omega was barely audible in his nervous state. Though it still got Harry's attention, and he was definitely awake now. He sat up against the headboard and let Louis do the same. "What is it Lou?" Harry rubbed his eyes; he was a little worried that maybe the omega had changed his mind.

"Harry, don't take this the wrong way..." He began, avoiding eye-contact, causing Harry's fears to grow. "C'mon Lou, you're scaring me" Harry whined, and Louis suddenly realised how this was beginning to look. "Oh god, Harry. No, it's not like that!" Louis leapt forward into Harry's embrace. Harry sighed and buried his nose into Louis's hair, taking in his scent.

Louis pushed off of Harry' chest and sat a few inches further away. "No but really, Harry, I need you to hear me out." Louis was very serious; Harry could see it in his eyes. He cleared his mind and just listened to the smaller boy. "I think we should keep our relationship a secret. Well except for Niall and Liam, because they already know, and they'd figure it out anyway. But I mean from the public, our fans, management, even our families. At least for now, while there's still so much Haylor drama happening. I want us to be able to come out when it feels right." Louis never once cut eye-contact with Harry, whose face was unreadable.

"I completely agree." Harry spoke, and Louis was surprised. "Really?" The omega asked, and Harry just nodded his head, "I don't feel like now is the right time for us either. But I most certainly want to be with you. So yeah, I think that's what's best for us right now." He declared, and grabbed Louis' small hands in his large ones, making the omega smile.

**

Niall and Liam came back into the hotel room at about 10:00 that morning, Niall had been busting to go in and see what the other two had been up to, since he woke up. But Liam insisted that they should wait until a decent hour so that they didn't interrupt anything. So the door quite literally swung open faster than anything Louis had ever seen before, with Niall looking like a wild animal, searching for the two of them. When he spotted them cuddled up on the couch, he wasted no time in running over and jumping on them.

"What happened!? Tell me everything!" He squealed, "For god sake Niall, would you give them some space!" Liam scolded from the door, before he lent down to make sure Niall hadn't put a hole in the wall.

Louis and Harry both grunted and pushed Niall to the floor; chuckling at the sound of impact. "Niall... Liam..." Louis started, before turning to Harry, as if to ask for permission, and he received a nod from the alpha. "Harry and I have decided to have a secret relationship. We want you two to be the only ones that know." He spoke calmly; and all three of the looked at Niall, who threw his hands up in defence. "What! Of course I'll keep your secret, geez. It's no big deal" He shrugged and walked into his room casually.

"I swear that kid has major problems." Louis shook his head and chuckled. Liam walked over to the two of them. "I think you're making a smart choice." He smiled at the two of them, and they knew, that was Liam's way of saying he approved.

SideNote:
And now, for the moment we've all been waiting for... LARRY FINALLY TOGETHER!
Also, I wanted to thank you all for your cooperation during the editing process. I've decided to write when the publish date at the bottom of the chapters.
Also, I'm not gonna give myself a word count for every chapter anymore, that way, I can update more regularly, even if it is only a short chapter.

PUBLISHED~04/DEC/2017