THIRTY FIVE

By the time Harry made his way to the bedroom, Louis was splayed out on the king sized bed with a huge smile on his face. Harry leaned against the doorway and looked over the boy he called his.

He obviously sensed Harry's presence because he began to talk. "What did I do to deserve you?" He rolled onto his side and smiled at his alpha, "You're too good for this world, Harry Styles." He finished and Harry dropped the bags, walking over to the bed.

He sat down and gestured for Louis to move over to give him some room. He layer on his side, his head propped up by his arm. "The only lucky one here is me. You're all mine, and I get to protect you for the rest of my life. YOU, Louis, are too good for this world." Harry ran his fingers through the omegas hair, his stare burning into Louis'.

He leant down and connected his lips to Louis'. Their mouths moved together like clockwork. As Louis made a sound of approval, Harry pushed the omega onto his back and crawled over to hover above him. He looked down into Louis' lust-blown, blue eyes.

The alpha grunted at the sight, his cock hardening in his constricting skinny jeans. Louis reached up and gripped the nape of Harry' neck, pulling him down and reconnecting their lips.

Harry barely got to swipe his tongue against Louis' bottom lip before Louis had opened up his own mouth, begging to feel more of his alphas mouth. The two of them moaned simultaneously and Louis bucked up his hips to try and get some friction on his hard member.

Harry seemed to notice and he began to grind down onto the omega. Louis moaned louder this time, even though their jeans, he could feel Harry massive hard dick; and knowing it was his made him so overwhelmed and turned on he- "ROOM SERVICE" someone shouted as they knocked on the door.

The two boys jumped apart and began to compose themselves. Harry fixed himself in his pants and jogged over to the door. He opened it and an older woman stood there with a cart of cleaning supplies, towels and sheets.

"Mr Styles ordered some extra towels." She asked, sounding a little intimidated, probably sensing the tension in the room. "Thanks" Harry took the towels and closed the door as the lady kept walking.

Harry walked back towards the bedroom and Louis had changed into a pair of swim shorts. "I heard you got extra towels, so I thought, we may as well go for a swim." He shrugged.

He walked up to Harry and leant in to whisper in his ear, "Plus; I think we need to 'cool down', don't you?" and took one of the towel out of his arms, continuing to walk to the door. Harry stood in the middle of the room, unsure of how to react to that. All he knew for sure, was that boy drove him wild.

**

Harry walked out to their private back deck and saw Louis, sitting on the edge and dangling his feet in the water. Harry put the towels down on the pool chair. He sat down next to Louis and dropped his legs into the water, sighing contently at the relief from the hot sun blazing down on them.

"The water is so clear, it's beautiful" Harry smiled. Louis looked up into his shining green eyes. The omega felt his stomach flutter, he knows that he and Harry were dating now, but he still made him feel so nervous but also very lucky.

Louis chuckled and bowed his head, to hide his wide smile. He had to bite his lip to cease his emotions before he looked up at the alpha beside him. "Not as beautiful as you" Louis added, and his smile came right back to his face.

Harry chuckled and placed his hand on Louis' shoulder. "You're so cheesy" were the last words Louis heard before he was being pushed into the water. The cool liquid surrounded his body and clung to his skin. It was quite relieving in all honesty but he wasn't going to tell Harry that.