EIGHT

S/N:I forgot to show you what ben (Benjamin) looked like.    

S/N: I forgot to show you what ben (Benjamin) looked like

Basically, he's Josh Hutcherson.

*******************

Harry returned to the hotel, all the boys were awake by then. He wondered what to tell them. If they were making him do it, or that he chose to. Harry contemplated the outcomes of both scenarios, he was stuck. He wanted to cry all over again, it wasn't fair, but he couldn't let his desires ruin the lives of the three of the people he cares about most.

Niall was sitting on his own on the lounge, when he looked up at Harry, he could see how mentally ruined the alpha was through his body language. He gestured a spot next to him with a pat and Harry slumped into the lounge. "What happened, Haz? You look terrible." Niall offered and Harry just wasn't in the mood to talk. "I don't really want to talk about it today Niall, maybe I can tell you later, but not today." Harry frowned, rubbing his temple. Niall frowned sympathetically. "I'm always here for you Harry, for anything you need." And with that he let the alpha be, standing up and walking to the dining table where Liam sat on his laptop.

Harry thought if he stayed here any longer, Louis would eventually pop up, and he wasn't sure he could face him right now. "I gotta go" Harry spoke to no one in particular and left the room. "Bu-" Liam went to call for the alpha but Niall placed his hand atop of his. Liam looked at the beta who just shook his head with a slight smile, as if to say 'let him go'.

And as the door shut Louis emerged from the bedroom, phone pressed to his ear. "Yes mum, I love you too. Yep. Alright. Bye" he hung up the phone and looked around the room. "I thought I heard Harry?" He asked his fellow band mates, Niall just shrugged. "He came in for a whole 20 seconds then left. Don't ask, I wasn't given an answer either." Liam spoke, not looking up from his laptop screen.

"Oh" is all Louis said, he couldn't help but feel disappointed. He wanted to see Harry.

**

Harry emerged from the door and his body guard asked the fans to form a path for Harry. He entered the hotel lobby and thanked his bodyguard, promising to send a text when he was ready to come home. And with that, they bid each other goodbye. Harry turns and heads towards the elevator, checking his messages, making sure he chose the right floor. When harry reaches the thirty second floor, he walks down the hall until he finds himself in front of room sixteen.

He took a deep breath and knocked on the door. He stared at his feet until the door opened and looked into the eyes of his ginger friend. "Harry!" "Hello Ed" Harry smiled at one of the only genuine celebrities he's met. Ed invited Harry inside his hotel room and offered him a drink, which Harry happily accepted.

"So, Harry. Dear Harry. Tell me what's going on" Ed asked whist placing their cold drinks on the provided coasters, sitting next to his friend. "I'm sorry for the late notice, Eddie, I needed some advice and someone to vent to." Harry brought up his foot to his opposing thigh.

"For god sake, Harry! I'm your friend; this is what I'm here for! You gotta let people help you sometimes" Ed chuckled and playfully slapping Harrys arm. Harry let himself smile a little. Maybe Ed was right, just because he's an alpha, doesn't mean he didn't need help.

"Hurry up and talk Haz, I'm a busy man" Ed winked with a giggle. Harry rolled his eyes; he and Ed liked to make fun of being famous. It kept them humble. "Well, it's real personal, and I know I can trust you, but it's still hard to say" Harry muttered shyly keeping his head down, though when he looked up he saw Ed looking at him expectantly.

Harry sighed. "I have to date Taylor Swift for publicity and to try and cover up the fact that I'm in love with Louis Tomlinson, and I came to you because you're not only my friend but you're also Taylor's so can you help me please?" Harry blurted and Ed just sat with a blank expression.

"Oh. Okay" He shifted his sitting position to make himself more comfortable. "I've gotta be honest with you, I wasn't expecting that" He breathed out as he stroked the stubble on his chin, looking as if he were thinking. "Well, first off, let's talk about Louis. What's going on there?" Ed finally settled on something to ask Harry. He looked at Harry attentively whilst taking a sip from one of the two glasses that have almost been forgotten. "Well, we've been friends for a long time, and I've always felt close to him, I knew we had a special connection. I guess as time went on we grew closer and I kind of grew feelings for him. And they've grown strong. For god sake, you should see the dosage of my supplements that I take to keep myself under control around him. I've never felt anything stronger than what I'm feeling for him" Harry sighed, a gentle smile grew on his lips from the thought of Louis.

Ed was smiling at Harry, he already knew that Harry liked Louis, you could see it. Everyone could, it was the most obvious thing in the world to those who can accept it. "And how does Louis feel?" Ed asked and Harry's smile was gone. "Well uh, I'm not sure. I know there's a mutual feeling of love; I'm just not sure if his is the same love as mine." Harry looked unsure of himself, and in a way, defeated. Like he knew his dreams were too good to be true, that Louis may not even feel the same way. Harry thought, maybe this Taylor thing won't be so bad, maybe he can move on from Louis, who potentially doesn't even feel the same way.

"Well mate, I don't know if I can help you with this beard thing and you and Louis, but I can tell you a little about Taylor" Ed gave Harry a sombre smile and a reassuring squeeze on the Hand.

Side Note:
Please leave your comments! I love reading your thoughts and ideas and interacting with you guys! 💕

PUBLISHED~08/MAY/2017