SIXTEEN (2/2)

Harry scrolled through the tag and it was due to a photo Eleanor posted on Instagram of her in the dressing room with Louis. Harry clicked the link to one of the tweets that took him to the original photo on Instagram.

 Harry clicked the link to one of the tweets that took him to the original photo on Instagram

Harry clicked the link to one of the tweets that took him to the original photo. She just captioned it with the hair flick emoji. Harry's jaw was clenched so tightly it was hurting, but he wasn't sure what he'd do if he unclenched. He went back to the twitter app and read some other tweets

'So cute!'

'Who even is she?!'

'What about Harry? :('

'Good to see the little bitch has someone to keep him in line.'

'Good on her'

'So jealous... -_-'

'Guys, guys! She was a fan, WE HAVE A CHANCE!!1!1!!!'

'Back off, Louis is mine!'

'Poor Harry... #larrystylinsonforever'

'She's gorgeous!'

Harry was fuming. Louis was not Eleanor's. Louis was his. She couldn't just come into their lives and steal him. She wasn't even that pretty! So many thoughts were racing through Harrys head at once; he was worried that he may explode.

He thought of the way she could be looking into his big blue eyes, running her fingers through his feathery hair, touching his soft, tan skin. The thought of another alpha, or anyone else for that matter, touching Louis made Harrys blood boil.

The car then stopped outside the studio; and Harry took a deep breath. He needed to calm down. He huffed and swung the door open, barely waiting for the car to stop. He stomped his way inside. Liam and Niall were in the waiting room right outside the recording booth, glass windows giving them a view at the booth.

"Harry! How ya doin' bud?" Niall smiled and walked towards Harry with open arms. "Where's Louis? Is he with; her." Spat making Niall stop in his tracks, and Liam look up at the two from where he was sitting on his phone. "Well, yeah... I suppose he is. They are getting close now, don't you think?" Niall tried his best to keep a straight face, but he couldn't hide the cheeky glimmer in his eyes.

"Well why? She might have bad intentions?" Harry spoke through gritted teeth. "Well, she doesn't seem like that type of girl. Besides, it's none of our business. We're just his friends." Niall could see his words tugging at Harrys nerves; he thought he'd better not push the alpha too far. "I guess you'll just have to meet her yourself and suss her out if you're so worried." Niall shrugged and pulled out his phone, he had to message Louis. Harry started pacing before he made his way back to standing right in front of Niall, next to the lounge where Liam sat.

"We don't even know her! HE doesn't even know her! Aren't we the sort of people who ask our mates about a girl before we start things? Or has that changed?" Harry waved his arms around, getting frustrated. "Well we thought so too, but you never told us about Taylor." Liam spoke up, and Harry's head snapped in the alphas direction. He walked over slowly and Niall was a little worried at this point. "That's. Different." He spoke deeply, jaw clenched, yet again.

"Why?! Why is it any different Harry! We are your band mates, your brothers! And we deserve more respect than finding out about your dating life through interviews and gossip sights!" Liam was yelling at Harry but his tone wasn't angry. It was hurt.

"It's different because were not-" Harry began to yell back in defence, when the door opened. And in walked Louis and Eleanor. Harry's alpha was in control. He was so angry. And when he saw her holding his hand, something in him snapped.

"Oh great! She's here." Harry yelled; his voice full of anger and sarcasm. Eleanor dropped Louis hand and took a step forward. "Excuse me?" She gasped, bringing her hand to her chest. Harry rolled his eyes. "Oh you heard me, bitch!" Harry spat at the girl, her nostrils flaring.

Louis took a step back, he looked at Niall who looked as scared as Louis felt. "What the fuck makes you think you have the right to talk to me like that!?" She yelled at the alpha, who was red everywhere but his knuckled, they seemed to be turning white amongst his clenched fists. "Because you are a slut, who's trying to use Louis" Harry yelled back. Eleanor stepped closer to Harry, she looking almost as mad as him.

Louis took this chance to tiptoe over to Liam and Niall. "Maybe we should stop this; it's going way too far." Louis whispered as he watches the two alphas in each other's faces, his eyes wide and his heart racing. Niall was about to agree before Liam interrupted. "No. I think Harry need to let this out." Both Niall and Louis look up at Liam, thinking he's insane. But they can see that he knows something they obviously don't. "Don't worry. I won't let it get physical." He assures and they all turned their heads back to the angry alphas.

"I'm not using Louis. And why would you care anyway? He's not yours. You have a girlfriend." She smirked up at Harry, and every fibre of him wanted to knock her out. He raises his fist. And Liam launched forward. Though to their surprise, Harrys turned and punched the wall. His whole arm submerged up to his shoulder. "She's not my girlfriend!" Harry screamed. Liam, Louis and Niall all standing there in shock, mouths wide open. Harry took a deep breath. The shit had hit the fan; there was no point in holding back now.

"About a month ago, I went to managements head office, when we were in London. I was on my way to discuss the part of the contract that says I can't have a serious relationship. I was in the meeting when they told me I had to date Taylor for the publicity. They didn't even give me the chance to tell them that all I wanted was to have Louis." A single tear fell down Harrys check. Louis's eyes met Harrys and he looked so angry but so hurt at the same time, he looked so vulnerable in that moment.

"You're all I want Louis. All I've ever wanted. I was going there to discuss the chance of us being together. And they told me I couldn't be with you, and that I had to date Taylor to hide my sexuality. I tried to refuse, but they told me that boy bands with homosexual members often lose a vast majority of their fan base. They told me if I didn't date her, I'd ruin not only my career, but all of yours as well. I couldn't do that to you all, so I've been pretending to date her for a month now. It's been killing me. I was holding her hand-"

Harry looked straight into Louis's eyes, "-when yours was the only hand I wanted to hold. I'm utterly in love with you. I have been from the moment we first met. I just want to be with you. I have to take a double dose of supplements to keep myself in control around you. And when I saw you with Eleanor, it tore me apart. I couldn't stand seeing you with someone else..." Harry bowed his head, letting another few tears fall.

"Harry..." Louis breathed, tears rolling down his face, he didn't know what to say, he was just in shock. He couldn't believe that Harry actually loved him back this whole time. "I love you too" he smiled, he'd never been so happy. Harry smiled widely, his dimple making an appearance on his cheek; it was the first genuine smile he'd had in what felt like a long time. Niall was holding Liam, biting his nails and internally screaming. While Liam simply smiled, holding Niall back. And none of them had noticed in the duration of Harrys rant, Eleanor had left.

Harry and Louis both started walking towards each other. They were only a meter away when their vocal coach and the guy who worked the studio walked in.

SideNote:
YYAAASSSSSS!!!!!!
You guys don't understand how happy I am to have finally published this part of the story! I'm so happy Harry finally told the truth! What do you guys think? What's happens next?!
Tell me your thoughts! X
P.s. Should I nominate this for the Wattys?

PUBLISHED~17/JUNE/2017