EIGHTEEN

"Hi we're One Direction!" The boys yell simultaneously. "And you're watching the Ellen show." Niall winked at the camera. The crowd cheered and danced to the chorus of 'why don't we go there' as his camera panned through the audience. And not after long the music faded and the audience settled down.

"Well first off, how are you all? What'veyou all been up to?" Ellen smiled at the four boys sat on the lounge."Well we've been touring, obviously. We just flew in from New York thismorning" Liam piped up; he was the one to usually answer that question."Right, New York. And we all know one of you was a busy beaver while you werein New York." Ellen smiled, looking directly at Harry. The crowd cheeredwhen a photo presented itself on the big screen behind them.

 The crowd cheeredwhen a photo presented itself on the big screen behind them

Harry laughed awkwardly. In fact, all the boys felt awkward right now. Except Louis, he felt jealous. "Spill the beans Harry!" Ellen prodded. And at this moment Louis wanted to prod her! Right off a cliff. Joking. Not really. "Uh, we enjoy each other's company. She's lovely" Harry danced around the question, without necessarily lying, one of his specialties.

"Aw. You're no fun" she friendly slapped Harry's upper arm and chuckled. "We've also been busy recording our new album" Niall added hastily. Louis gave him a thankful smile. "Oh that's great! When is it expected to be out?" She asked, and all three heads turned towards Liam. 'Wow guys. Really?' He thought to himself as he rolled his eyes.

"Well we won't reveal too much yet, but we can say that it's due out after in the New Year." He smiled as the audience cheered. "That's fantastic! Now boys; I have some things organised for us to do, but I'll elaborate right after the break." She spoke the camera and the man working it yelled cut. Then the comedian who entertains the crowd during ad breaks came out.

Harry felt himself watch, finding the act rather amusing. Meanwhile Louis turned to Niall, and gave him a hug. Niall was taken back, but he accepted the hug happily. "Thanks Ni" Louis muttered as he hugged the beta. And the gesture caught Harry's attention. He stared at the two, wishing he could be in Niall's position.

"And we're back in-" the camera operator counted down from five, and the audience started clapping along to the music. "Now boys, we know you're all young, and enjoy having a good time. So we thought we'd play a game or two today, and learn some more about you. How does that sound?" Ellen hollered and the audience cheered. "Sounds good!" Niall smiled, he loved when they played games on talk show. Niall was an open book. He would tell the usually truth, even when he probably shouldn't.

"Great. So this game is called never have I ever. And the name is self-explanatory, but I'll tell you anyway.-" the audience laughed. And Ellen really had a way with connecting to audience and making them happy. She was really good at what she does. "-So, I'll ask you a number of questions, sent in by the fans, and you have to answer with 'I have'-" she held the paddle up with the side that read 'I Have', "-if you have done what the question is asking, and 'never have I ever' if you haven't." She held out the paddles as she spoke, "Simple. Okay, you ready?" She asked the boys, who all held their paddles, and looked around at each other, nodding. Louis was a little nervous; he wondered what the fans had asked. This could be very interesting.