THIRTY TWO

Yesterday was the release date of their album "4 in the AM", and today they had their first interview for it.

The boys were all woken up at 5:30 in the morning by Liam, reminding them of their breakfast radio interview this morning. And they all rolled out groggily walking to get dressed and ready for their long day ahead.

**

Zayn had to go back to his own promo today, and the other three could tell it was killing Liam inside. So in the car ride on the way to the radio station, Louis refrained from cuddling up to Harry, knowing it would hurt Liam's feelings. So he kept himself busy by talking to Niall.

"Its just so hard, saying goodbye to him. I don't want him to leave, and I know with our careers it doesn't make too much of a difference, but I just want to catch a flight so I can spend the night with him, or something, but I cant. Because of God damn management." Liam spat the last part through gritted teeth, clenching his fists by his side.

"Hey-" Harry placed his hand over Liam's, "-we're going to go to have a meeting with management, and we're going to go on hiatus, and you're going to spend all your time with Zayn." Harry looked into Liam's eyes giving him a thoughtful look. Liam smiled appreciatively at Harry and pulled the fellow alpha into a hug.

They pulled up to the station and made their way into the building, being hustled into the booth right away, sitting in front of the microphones, they were counted down and on air within the whole five minutes they'd been in the building.

"Good morning London, I'm here with One Direction, who's just released their debut album, '4 in the AM' featuring their hit single 'stockholm syndrome', now boys, tell me the other songs on the album." The female was way to bubbly for how early it was.

The boys all looked to Liam and he scoffed. 'Really guys?! This is getting ridiculous' he thought to himself. "Well-" Liam began holding his his fingers, ready to count on them, "We've got; Stockholm syndrome,
18,
where do broken hearts go,
ready to run,
night changes,
illusion,
hey angel,
perfect,
if I could fly,
infinity,
never enough,
what a feeling,
love you goodbye
and I want to write you a song." Liam let out a big breath and the radio show host laughed.

”You forgot spaces" Louis added full of sass and Niall and Harry laughed at the look Liam shot him. "Oh snap!" Niall added to lighten the mood and the boys laughed, the atmosphere was nice and it made for a great interview.

**

So they were all buzzed from the great interview, but more importantly, Liam was cheerful again, and the other we're very pleased. Which meant heading over to the next interview they were all laughing and talking in the car. Which also meant Louis could secretly hold Harry's hand between their thighs where no one would see, with cheek smiles on their faces.

Entering the second building for their other interview was much more inviting, with a few tables of assorted food and drinks for them, they all sighed in delight at the thought of having something to eat. Niall running over, screeching like an excited child made them all laugh.

As the dug in to the provided snacks a young guy with navy skinny jeans and a black blazer walked over to Louis and Niall. "Hi guys I'm jack, I'll be interviewing you lot today" he smiled, staring at Louis the entire time, he then held his hand forward for Louis to shake, and Niall had to look over to where Harry was talking with Liam to make sure he didn't witness that, knowing he wouldn't like that.

Niall shook his hand, giving him a half-hearted smile, "Liam and Harry are just over there" Niall pointed at the others and Jack thanks him walking over to the others. He hoped that he was just imagining it, knowing if this Jack guy continued his flirting with Louis, it wouldn't go down well with his alpha. He shrugged it off and they made their way over to the set.

The all squished themselves onto the small white lounge, something they were used to doing by now. They all made themselves as comfortable as they could, harry having to sit up on the armrest, and faced their attention towards the interviewer. They were given their own microphones before the cameras started rolling and Jack smiled at them. "Good morning one direction!" He cheered and the boys cheered back a "good morning" in unison.

"Now you've just put out a new album, tell me a bit about it" he pointed his mic at Louis, as if telling him to answer, and he simply blushed, but answered none the less. Harry scrunched his eyebrows at the interviewer, he just took in a deep breath and let it go. He probably did his research and knew Louis wasn't ever asked too many questions, so he's probably trying to make the interview unique.

"Yeah, it's special to us because we got to write most of the songs that made it onto the album, so we're all quite proud" Louis nodded giving the guy a gorgeous smile which had Harry smiling to himself.

Harry could see the way Jack was looking at Louis, the way he was laughing at everything he said, his body language toward the omega. Harry's brow was now permanently pulled down, supporting the slight frown he couldn't seem to shake.

As the interview went on, Harry could see that the alpha interviewer was flirting with Louis, and no matter how much Harry squirmed in his seat to show his discomfort, the man was persistent. Even when Harry pulled out his phone, the alpha only had eyes for Louis.  "So what's your favourite some on the album?" He asked, and surprise surprise, he gestured at the omega.

"Mine is 'I want to write you a song'" Harry butted in before Louis had the chance, catching the interviewers attention and giving him one of his most subtle yet powerful glares he could muster. Luckily he was successful and Jack left Louis alone after that.

Once the cameras stopped rolling and their session was over, the boys stood and made their way back to the refreshments table, and Harry marched right up to Louis and pulled him into a hug, he just held his omega close to his chest and Louis happily accepted the hug.

"I love you, boo bear" Harry whispered into his ear.
"I love you too, Hazza" Louis smiled against Harry's shoulder, the both of them breathing each other in.