FOURTEEN

(S/N: again. Pretend Harry has no bag in the pictures)

'Harry styles has been seen leaving the hotel that his 'rumoured partner' Taylor Swift has been staying at. But get this, he left in the same clothes today, that he arrived in last night!'

But get this, he left in the same clothes today that he arrived in last night!'

'Such a bad boy Harry! We all know what you did last night-'

"Hey I was reading that!" Liam sulked as Niall shut the lid of his laptop. "Doesn't tell us where he's going, and we have to find out about it on a gossip website, through twitter." He shook his head disappointedly. "We didn't even know they were talking until that interview the other day" Liam pointed out. "I wonder why he's hiding it from us?" He questioned further.

Louis just sat there, he felt so sad, he didn't know what to say. Harry is his best friend. Why wouldn't he tell him this? Maybe Harry found out about Louis liking him and he's homophobic?

Maybe he just hates him now. Louis knows he must have done something wrong. Even though when he asked, Harry insisted he hadn't. But why else would he be acting this way? Should he apologise? He needed Harry, he yearned for Harry. Louis didn't feel like himself unless he had Harry, he felt like part of him was missing, it sort of was. Harry was a part of Louis. They were so close, there wasn't anything they couldn't say or do to each other. Nothing that could make the pair feel uncomfortable. Or at least that's what Louis thought.

**

Harry woke up to the sun shining on his face. He muttered curse words as he just now remembers he was meant to close those curtains last night. Well he was awake now. He pushed the blankets off his half naked body and toddled to the shower. He striped his clothes, putting them in the sink, so they wouldn't get wet. He did need to wear them out again.

He stepped into the shower once the water was at the right temperature. He let the steam fill his lungs as he took a deep breath, standing still under the shower head, letting the water hit his chest. His stress levels were rising lately, as much as he tried to figure out how to fix this, his head wasn't in the right place. He couldn't stop thinking about how he's hurt Louis; his beautiful Louis.