FIFTEEN

Harry stood by one of the fences that bordered central park. This was ridiculous. This wasn't some romantic comedy. Celebrities who value their privacy (which is most) don't go for a walk through one of New Yorks most public places. It's highly unrealistic and Harry thinks no one will fall for it.

Harry stops thinking when he realises something. He's standing just outside central park, and he's all alone, no one has recognised him yet. He took this opportunity to look around at the beautiful autumn trees, the orange, yellow and brown leaves that hang to the tree branches, and the ones that fall to the grass. It was so nice, not just his surroundings, but the feeling of normalcy. The fact that Harry doesn't feel 'famous' in this moment is such a strange experience for him.

"What a view" a voice broke him out of his daze, and he turned to see Taylor approaching him.

She wore a maroon coat with a mustard colour scarf. Not two colours that Harry though should be paired, but it seemed to work for her. "Hi" Harry smiled awkwardly at the blonde as he leant in for a hug. She returned the gesture, of course, and they split apart and stood in awkwardness for a few moments.

"So, what is it exactly that we're meant to do?" Harry asked clueless. "Well, I'm not certain on the specifics, but I think we're meant to look like a couple." She smirked. Harry rolled his eyes. In a friendly way! Honest!

**

Harry and Taylor had been walking around central park for half an hour. They ran into a few fans, nothing too wild though. They mostly talked about their careers, probably the only thing they had in common.

They ran into Harry's, well the bands, hairstylist Lou Teasdale, her partner and daughter Lux. That made the date less awkward, and uncomfortable for that matter, though management will be less than impressed.

Harry could see the paps everywhere. Trying to be 'sneaky', he felt himself grow angry, but he bit his tongue and sighed. He had to do this, making a scene wouldn't help anyone.

"What's up, Babe?" Harry felt an arm sling around his shoulder. He looked down at Lou, Harry thought of her as more of a friend than employee. Harry just shrugged his shoulders; he looked at Taylor who was now holding Lux, pointing at birds and things to amuse the young tot.

"You miss him, don't you?" She stated, Harry kept his gaze toward the ground. "He misses you too, you know" she added after awaiting a reply that didn't come. Harry looked into her eyes; she looked a little concerned and a little sympathetic.

"Don't tease me Lou. He hates me. And he has every right to. I pushed him away..." Harry spoke at his feet, his brows knotting as he tried to hold himself together. "Haz. He doesn't hate you. He's just hurting; just as much as you are."

Harry looked up at the tan woman, "What? Why would I be hurting?" He stuttered. Lou gave him an 'are you kidding me' look before she spoke. "C'mon, Haz. You think I believe that, this-" she gestured between Harry and Taylor, "-is real?! Give me some credit, Harry Styles. I know you better than that." She scoffed and Harry blushed. Well dang.

"For starters, you're much more romantic, even on the first date, and you value your privacy. A walk in central park is the dumbest thing I heard of for two A-list celebrities." She shook her head. Harry internally snickered, 'told you so!' he directed his mocking thoughts towards Steve.

"And because I'm your friend, and I know you, I've picked up on your feelings for Louis" Harry snapped out of his thoughts real quickly and looked at Lou; she had a smile across her glossed lips.

Harry sighed. He didn't want to argue this time. "Since when" he asked, and she didn't even have to think. "Ever since I first met you both, in X-Factor. You two were smitten" she chuckles at the memories, and Harry smiled too. He misses the days where he and Louis were still kids. And no one really cared about their affection towards each other.