NINE

Harry had stayed at Ed's for hours, talking and hanging out. Harry really appreciated Ed, he learnt a little more about Taylor Swift, and though he still hated the idea, he was assured that she was a nice person, so he was a little more at ease.

Harry made his way to their hotel room he unlocked the door and slyly opened it, trying to slip in quietly, it was about 11:30pm when Harry opened the door, with barely an audible click, he slipped through and shut it.

Louis lay in his bed, awake with worry. Harry never left without telling him. It's been hours and he hasn't heard from him. It's unlike Harry and the omega was worried. He shot up when he heard the front door open and he raced out of his bed to his own door to see who it was.

Harry was standing by the door, shutting it slowly as to not make a sound. While Harrys back was turned, Louis took the opportunity to walk over to the alpha. As soon as Harry turned around, Louis jumped into his arms, and Harry instinctively caught the omega and held him close.

Harry smiled and dug his face into Louis neck, breathing in the amazing scent. "I was so worried about you Haz; I didn't know where you were." Louis spoke and the tone in his voice, which oozed vulnerability and it broke Harry's heart. "I'm sorry Lou, a lot has happened today. I wouldn't leave you" he held Louis tighter.

When he felt Louis smile on his shoulder, he was hit with guilt; because he lied. He has to leave Louis, he was about to start 'dating' Taylor, and he wanted to punch a wall.

Harry wanted to stay in this moment forever, with just him with Louis in his arms, just the two of them. Before he had to date someone he'd never met.

**

Harry woke up when his phone sounded, indicating a new text message.

Harry sighed, throwing the phone on his bed. He remembered the meeting he had yesterday, the one that went opposite to what he planned.

He groaned and looked at the clock. He didn't want to get up, but he knew he had to. He groaned again, but got out of the bed. Grabbing his clothes and walking to the bathroom, he took a shower and got dressed.

When he walked out to the lounge room, all the boys were there. Liam waltzed over from the kitchen, draping an arm over Harrys shoulder, "Harry, are you okay?" Liam asked. Harry knew it was a weird thing to do, and the boys would be confused, but he couldn't bring himself to tell them.

"Yeah I'm fine" he settled on the couch and Liam simply shrugged. It was obvious Harry wasn't going to tell him the truth. So he just gave up, making sure to keep an eye on the fellow alpha. Louis watched Harry from where he sat across from him on the other lounge.

He was sure that something had happened to Harry yesterday. He could tell something was wrong. The alpha was avoiding him and he wanted to know why. He hadn't done anything wrong. Had he?

Niall sat next to Louis, wrapping an arm around the omegas shoulder. "What are you thinking about? Don't wanna hurt that pretty little head of yours" he said playful making Louis giggle.

Harry's grip tightened around his phone that he was on, trying to keep himself distracted. Niall better not be hitting on Louis. Now that Harry thought about it, they had been spending more time together.

Louis grabbed Niall's wrist and pulled him into their room. Harry felt the anger build within him. He didn't have a right to get angry if Louis was interested Niall, but he did anyway.

Louis shut the door behind them, as Niall sat on the bed. "Niall, Harry is acting strange. I don't know what's wrong with him. He's avoiding me and I don't know why." Louis spoke, his face sad and confused. Niall wanted to hug the little omega and tell him everything would be fine, but they didn't know that.

"I noticed he was a little weird since yesterday. All I know is that he went out early, and when he came home, he was very upset" Niall said truthfully. Harry's words ringing through his head, 'private business and you're not to tell anyone!' He didn't think leaving that part out would make much difference.

Side Note:
Oh my god! Thank you all so much, I can't believe I've reached 1k already. I am so thankful for the kind words and the votes.
The idea that I could be making people happy with what I create makes me so happy.
Also, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, I just write whenever I want to or can. But also, I've legit been so upset about not getting tickets to Harry's concert :'( Can anyone relate?

PUBLISHED~10/MAY/2017