SEVEN

Harry woke up to his phone alarm. Though he barely needed it, he couldn't sleep last night. He had called their management team, and he asked for a personal meeting, just him full of a room of other alphas who think they can control him. Harry almost didn't take his suppressants, but he reconsidered, knowing that would be stupid. He still has his alpha instincts, Louis' safety was more important.

Harry tried to get dressed and ready as quietly as possible. While showering he thought of what he was going to say. He wanted to sound strong and sure of himself, he wanted nothing more than for management to grant his wishes. He rinsed the shampoo from his hair and he got out from the shower. Harry sat in the kitchen he couldn't leave yet, he'd rather wait in the hotel room than in the waiting room at the building he rarely visited where their management resided.

Niall walked out of the room where he and Louis slept, and walked straight past the dining room table where Harry sat on his phone in the dark, and made his way to the kitchen. Harry stared up at the blond beta and wondered what he was doing up so early. Niall boiled the kettle and took a seat across from Harry. "What are you doing up so early?" Niall asked rubbing his eyes. "I could ask you the same question." Harry retorted sassily, reminding himself of Louis, he smiled.

"Well I asked first", Harry sighed. He didn't want anyone to know where he was going, he planned to be back before anyone was awake. "Private business, Niall. And I don't want anyone else to know I'm gone, you got that!" Harry didn't want to use his alpha voice, but he really didn't want anyone knowing.

"A-alright Harry" Niall stood, going back to the kitchen to finish his tea. "Oh and Niall." Harry called, grabbing a glass and filling it with water, he reached for the box on the counter full of sachets of a throat soothers, he ripped it open adding and stirring it into the water. "Please put this on Louis' bedside table. He sounded a like he had a sore throat last night after the concert." Harry passed Niall the glass. Niall simply smirked in return, and if he weren't holding two drinks, Harry would've given him a punch on his arm.

Harry watched Niall go back to his room, and glanced at the time on his phone. He decided to leave, he didn't want to admit he was nervous, but he was.

**

"Harry Styles?" A blond receptionist called and Harry smiled politely as he walked past her. He declined her offer to take him to the office, he knew where to go. Plus, he didn't want to have to make small talk, he wanted to focus on what he wanted to say, which at this stage, he wasn't even sure of what that was.

He took a deep breath and opened the door, there were about five people in the room, and each of their heads turned in his direction. "Harry, take a seat." Stanley said as he shuffled his own seat forward, he sat at the head of the table. Harry sat at the opposite end of the table, all seats now taken up by the six of them. Harry noticed one of their social media managers sat at the table, who sat next to someone Harry didn't recognise.

"Now Harry, you want to speak to us. Something on your contract you'd like to change?" Stanley asked, searching through the paper work in front of him u til he picked up what Harry could only assume was his contract. "Uh yeah. I'd like you to rethink the part where I'm not allowed a serious relationship." Harry spoke sternly. He knew he shouldn't mention Louis yet, but he had at some point, that is who he was here for after all.

"Right. Well Harry, I'm not going to drag this out. You can't date Louis." Harry was shocked, though he couldn't let them know that. He was about to talk when the young guy to the right of Stanley spoke. "Harry we've done our research and artist with a mostly female fan base who come out, can lose 30-50% of their fans. The percentage rises for artists who are in boy bands." He had a guilty look about him. Harry's heart sank.

"Harry we've noticed yours and Louis; friendship. And it's getting too close for comfort. Some people are starting to post articles and make speculations about 'Larry Stylinson'. We have to shut it down. That's where Mr Richardson here comes in." He gestured towards the man that Harry didn't know. "Hello Harry, I'm Lucas Richardson, I'm Taylor Swift's manager." He spoke as he shook Harry's hand. "Harry, we've discussed everything, and we've come to an agreement. Taylor is going to be your beard. And we forbid you from being with Louis Tomlinson, for the sake of the band."

Harry stood and ran out of the room, slamming the glass door, causing it to break. He turned around, his anger tuning down a little. He didn't care though, they deserved a broken door. Why won't they let him be with the one he loves? 'For the sake if the band' rang through Harrys subconscious. He didn't continue to run; instead he slid down the wall he stood near, sitting amongst the broken glass.

He held his head in his hands; he thought he could actually feel his heart breaking. He was now realising he would never be allowed to be with Louis. He felt tears welling in their sockets.

One of the men from the room came and sat next to harry. "I'm really sorry Harry." He rubbed the singers back. Harry looked up and noticed it was the young guy who told him about the stats of come out. "Are you really though, because I think you men only care about how much money we make you, and that's all." Harry spat. "I don't know about the others, but I do care. My brother is gay; I have an idea of how you may feel. Besides, I'm new here, my name's Benjamin"

Harry's features softened and he shook the man's hand.

**

Harry refused to sign the paperwork, leaving the room of angry alphas behind. He didn't care, he wanted Louis. He wanted his omega, the boy he loved. Harry pulled himself together as he exited the building, paps everywhere, he couldn't bring himself to hide his emotions. He hopped in the car and it pulled away from the building. He let a few tears roll down his face.

He knew it wasn't going to be easy, but he didn't think that his management would be so heartless. They were going to make sure Harry was still seen as 'the womaniser'. Someone he wasn't. 'For the sake of the band' Harry thought. He couldn't ruin his best friend's careers and dreams for his own benefits.
Harry pulled out his phone; he messaged the new number he'd just added to his phone, 'Ben'.

SideNote: 😫😫😫😫😫😫 NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!

SideNote: 
😫😫😫😫😫😫 NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I actually feel horrible writing this. 
Let's hope things turn out better...

PUBLISHED~06/MAY/2017