Intro

Welcome to the Doctor Series. The Wattpad version of this series is books 1 -11:30.  Books 12-16 are available only on Amazon (see my profile for links and info).  I didn't leave you with cliffhangers, 11:30 is an epilogue and the series ends just fine there. 

If you are underage, easily triggered, or don't like smut, this is NOT the series for you.

This is FICTION, not a bdsm manual. Greg and Chris' relationship evolves and changes quite a bit and can't be pigeonholed easily, and especially not before finishing book one.  Spoiler, there's a big reveal at the end. 

For new readers, you may want to avoid reading the comments; lots of rereaders have posted and if you don't want to know anything that happens later, skip them for now.

Not all of the series is available here. All the books are available on Amazon.

I'm going to be editing and addressing some concerns that were politely raised to me. This started off as a oneshot so obviously we've gotten to know Doc a lot better since then and I'm going to try my best to make this book a bit more true to his character. Some things are set in stone; it would be very difficult to change how they met, for instance, but some small things will be different.

Enjoy :)