How we met

We went to a park that was about 5 minuets from our neighborhood. We sat down at a picnic table.
Sarah: This is my best friend Kaylei. She is new here and she's gonna be going to our school Alex. Oh I forgot to tell you that Austin is home schooled Kaylei.
Me: No I think you told me the other day.
Sarah: Oh any way this is Alex and Austin. (She pointed to them.)
Me: It's nice to meet you guys.
Right after I said that my phone started to ring.
Me(on the phone): Hello.
Troy(on the phone.): Hey we really need to talk.
Me: I don't need to talk to you about anything. Troy you walked out on me so we have nothing to talk about.
Troy: We have our baby to talk about.
Me: No you will never be there anyway so we don't need to talk about it and I'm with friends right now so we can talk about it later Troy.
Troy: Ok whatever your such a bitch.
Me: Ok now I'm not gonna call you back so don't bother calling!!!
I hung up.
Sarah: Troy I'm guessing.
Me: Yeah I don't even know why he try's and calls me.
Sarah: I don't know either.
Austin: Not to be noise but who is Troy?
(Oh Sarah doesn't know I'm pregnant right at the moment.)
Sarah: Her scumbag of an ex.
Austin: Oh.
Me: Yeah I dated him for a year.
Austin: Oh.
Me: Yep.
Alex: So do you guys want to go see a movie or go to the mall?
Sarah: Well Kaylei and I were just gonna go get some subway then go to her house and watch some movies and I'm gonna stay the night there.
Me: You guys could tag along if you want. You could even stay at my house in the guest room.
Alex: I'm down.
Austin: Me too. I fucking love subway.
Me: K
We left the park an went to subway we walked its only about a half an hour walk from the park to subway then like a 40 minuet walk to my house. We get to subway and I got a BLT with out the tomato. We all sat down and ate. When we were done eating it was pouring rain so I called my dad and asked him to get us.
Dad(on the phone): Hello
Me: Hey can you come get me and like 3 of my friends from subway?
Dad: No call someone else!!!
Me: Ok don't yell at me!!
We hung up.
Me: Sarah can you call your mom please.
Austin: I'll call my mom. Where do you live?
Sarah: 10 houses down from you.
Austin: Really?
Sarah: Yeah.
Austin called Michele and she came to get us.
Michele: Hi Alex and Sarah. Who's this?
Me: Hi I'm Kaylei I just moved from New York and I live 10 houses down from you and Austin.
Michele: Oh.
Austin: Mom we are all going to Kaylei's to stay the night. K?
Michele: That's fine with me I'll take you home so that you can get some clothes and you can walk back to Kaylei's house.
Austin: K
We got to my house and we all got out. We went to the living room so I could tell my dad and step mother we were home.
Me: Dad we're home.
Dad: Hi.
Me: This is Alex is it cool if him and my other friend Austin stay in the guest room tonight?
Dad: Yeah I don't care but you or Justin I haven't talked to him yet but anyway one of you have to babysit Aubrey and Parker tomorrow until like 11 at night.
Me: K well we're gonna go upstairs so Sarah and Alex can put there stuff down. When Austin gets here send him up.
Dad: Ok.
We went upstairs and Austin came up about 5 minuets later. We watched movies until about 11:30 then Justin came in my room.
Justin: I'm gonna make you a deal about babysitting.
Me: Ok what is it?
Justin: I'll watch them until 1 then you watch them the rest of the day.
Me: K what do you have planed a date with Leah?
Justin: Yeah I'm going to meet her parents and have dinner with them.
Me: Oh.
Justin: Oh and Troy called the house at about 12:30 today.
Me: I know he called my cell and I told him we would talk about it later.
Justin: Oh. Well I'm going to bed I know Aubrey will be up early Parker too.
Me: K.
Justin left and we all sat around and talked and asked personal questions.
Austin: Kaylei what's you favorite band, color and food?
Me: Umm band I would have to say Nirvana or Nickelback. Color purple and food I would have to say pizza.
Austin: I love pizza.
Alex: Ok ok. So Kaylei what is your favorite song, favorite singer and show.
Me: Umm song I don't know. Justin Bieber is my favorite singer and show I'm not sure.
Austin: I like Justin Bieber too.
At 5am Austin and Alex went to the guest room and Sarah and I laid down and fell asleep.