Birthday

It's my birthday it's Friday January 4th. I have to got to school then dinner with my family and Austin at 7. I'm so excited to see my mom. It's 5:30 I got in the shower then put a pair of shorts on and a tank top that is blue and purple. It's only 6am and it's about 80 out. I put my hair up in a messy bun and did my makeup. There was a knock and my door.

Me: Come in I'm in my bathroom.

Kayla: Happy Birthday!

Me: Thanks it would be better if I don't have to go to school and if it wasn't gonna be like 105 out.

Kayla: Yeah I know your dad and I don't have to work so we're gonna clean and decorate. I'm gonna make you a cake too. Do you want chocolate or vanilla?

Me: Do two of both because there's gonna be a lot of people. All of dad's family, my mom, my grandparents in my moms side, your family, your parents, Austin, Alex, Robert, Zach and Tyler. Oh and Michele Austin's mom.

Kayla: Wow that is a lot of people. Your dad said that Austin's gonna pick you up from school and your mom will be here at 12.

Me: Yeah I know. I won't get home until like 2:30-3.

Kayla: I know.

Dad: Happy Birthday! Alex is here to walk to the bus stop with you.

Me: Thanks.

I went downstairs and went out side.

Alex: Happy Birthday. I hope your ready for a really hot day.

Me: I don't know. It's not like I have like 20 bottles of water so I don't get dehydrated.

Alex: Wow that's a lot.

Me: Well when your pregnant you really can't get dehydrated cuz it's bad for you an the baby.

Alex: Thats a good point.

We got on the bus and got to school. We went to home room. When I got there Robert Zach and Tyler were already there. I sat in my spot next to Robert. Mr.Miller came in the room.

Mr.Miller: Every one take your seats please.

Every one sat down. We watched the school news. When it was over we all talk like usual.

Robert: Happy Birthday Kaylei!

He gave me a hug.

Zach: Oh yeah happy birthday.

Tyler: Happy Birthday.

Me: Thanks guys.

We were all talking when the bell rang. I had science second period. I went to my seat next to one of my "new" friends Selena.

Selena: Hey happy birthday.

Me: Thanks

Miss.Smith: Every body quite down. We have a lot of work to do today.

Sam(a boy in my class): Why its Friday we should just be able to chill.

Miss.Smith: If you would like you could go chill in the office.

The class: Oooooo

Sam: I'm good right here.

Miss.Smith: Ok everyone open your books to page 345 and Sam can start reading for us.

Just then one of the lady's from the front office came in the room with 3 dozen roses. Each dozen was a different color. One was pink and was red and one was yellow.

Miss.Manson: These beautiful roses are for Kaylei Stanly they were just dropped off.

Miss.Smith: Thank you.